The VG Resource

Full Version: [ART] TomGuycott rips off Gors Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Since I'm getting back into artwork after a very, very long rut after graduating from art school, I've decided I wanted to be incredibly unoriginal and take an idea that Gors already did and bastardize it. Big Grin

General Explanation:
-Request anything, but I may interpret it differently than you envision. That's how I roll. Cool
-If you make multiple requests I'm just going to pick one, unless I have the means to fulfill it at the time.
-I can only guarantee up to 5 working requests at a time.
-The only means I have to post them are via a digital camera. I'll try to make it as clear as I can, but a scanner would be much better. Oh well.
-I'd also be willing to try mixed media and sculpture beyond just drawing, but that'd probably just be from stuff I can reuse, like non-drying or cheap clay, cut up paper, etc. I mostly draw though.

I work a lot, so results probably will only be posted in the evenings on my end. Tonight I might be distracted though.. I just picked up Dark Souls again...
Would you mind either drawing my ref holding triumphantly holding up a pickaxe while he's standing on top of the bodies of the tFR fighters?
(02-09-2012, 07:32 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmmm.....Perhaps a mutated electric crane game robot like the ones in malls and Perkin's restaurants.
Kind of like this, (Coin slot eyes and joystick/button teeth)
Same request, might change it later if my internet stays up long enough.
That would be great.

Can you please draw Mighty (not my girl Bomberman, haha) as a vampire in a dark, dastardly and awesome outfit that is colored mostly purple (preferably, if you don't want to use that color it's fine)?
Can ya draw my ref? just make him look confused.
How about a drawing of one of the donburi foodons?
[Image: donburis.png]
do whatever you want.
draw tom guycott ripping gors arms off thats what I thought i was gonna see

and me eating popcorn and watching
Just so those who made requests know, I actually have started all these, completed a couple too. I have been having a rough week though... I had to go to a wake yesterday and I'm feeling down. Sad

Expect something this weekend.
No problem dude, it's all just for fun! Smile
Finally started finishing things, and finally drawing feels good again. Cool
Unfortunately, the one thing that ISN'T good is my camera.

First up is [robo9] conquering the first official portion of fighters from tFR. Unfortunately I was drawing this without references, and I just drew Zeemort weird in general... I dunno. Also I'm off to the side, feeling good that I'm not TECHNICALLY classified as a fighter (since I can't sprite well enough yet xD). Also check out that sweet robo ass.
[Image: Szgql.jpg]

Next up is my interpretation of Zadaben's request for a Claw-machine monster.
[Image: kPDTM.jpg]

Not that it's easy to see, but the dolls inside are all tSR members.
[Image: Sfrfw.jpg]
Then going slightly out of order (mainly because Metaru's request wasn't really a request), these are just random things I drew around the same time:
A sketchy bird man.
[Image: rqhJP.jpg]

A prototype (that I kind of botched the original design I intended) of a monster called the Thespian Legion.
[Image: 3hbtm.jpg]

Two barely fleshed out images of two villains in a story I've been working on for a while. The girl is actually a plant creature (the flower on her chest is her heart) that gives off pheromones that allows her to control minds. The horn guy is a cold-hearted soldier with a sword that slowly dissolves away any living thing it cuts with the blade. It works on non-living things as well, but the dissolving doesn't spread nearly as far. I don't even know why I'm describing that part, I didn't even ink his sword.
[Image: x6oY5.jpg]

More to come, feel free to request more, I'll get to everything eventually.
Oh my gosh, that is amazing. Smile Smile Smile
Thanks a billion, Tom!
draw my character holding a pinwheel in his hand Smile
I was able to find everyone except for [robo9]... Very Sad
So wait, did the claw machine monster devour everyone or

the toy versions everyone had of themselves???
Pages: 1 2 3 4