Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Konga's Stufff!
Ok i know that i never submed, but i'm going to try here's Knuckles in Sonic Generations http://www.4shared.com/zip/65MKPlUN/Knuckles.html Hes fully rigged and png for the textures. The pics whot upload some reason i can't post them.
Classic Super Sonic upnext.

Thanked by:
Here's Classic Super Sonic http://www.4shared.com/zip/y23tHHPf/Clas...Sonic.html

Thanked by:
Like you, I ripped these models too. But the fact is that there is something the needs to be done with the textures which Random Talking Bush explained to me and I still cant figure out what to do. So you'll need to contact him and fix these before you upload more.
EDIT: Please use an file hosting site like www.mediafire.com because I dont like to wait 20 seconds to download. And you'll need to fix the mtl files because they make the program search for a path on your computer.
This for example
Code:
map_kd C:\Users\Matthew\Pictures\chr_knuckles_body_dif_HD.png
should be like this
Code:
map_kd chr_knuckles_body_dif_HD.png

And your signature is a bit on the large side Tongue

EDIT2: And also, it would be nice to include a DAE file with corrected paths.

(03-18-2012, 07:58 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Like you, I ripped these models too. But the fact is that there is something the needs to be done with the textures which Random Talking Bush explained to me and I still cant figure out what to do. So you'll need to contact him and fix these before you upload more.
EDIT: Please use an file hosting site like www.mediafire.com because I dont like to wait 20 seconds to download. And you'll need to fix the mtl files because they make the program search for a path on your computer.
This for example
Code:
should be like this
Code:

Ok i see what do i do?

Thanked by:
Contact RTB
(03-18-2012, 08:06 PM)Max3000 Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 07:58 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Like you, I ripped these models too. But the fact is that there is something the needs to be done with the textures which Random Talking Bush explained to me and I still cant figure out what to do. So you'll need to contact him and fix these before you upload more.
This for example
Code:
should be like this
Code:

Ok i see what do i do?

Thanked by:
lol poor RTB.
Poor RTB huh?

Thanked by:
Heart 
(03-18-2012, 03:42 PM)Max3000 Wrote: Ok i know that i never submed, but i'm going to try here's Knuckles in Sonic Generations http://www.4shared.com/zip/65MKPlUN/Knuckles.html Hes fully rigged and png for the textures. The pics whot upload some reason i can't post them.

Nice rips. But can anyone rip other characters aside from classic sonic and knuckles. They're way to popular.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
NO REQUESTING UNTIL YOU HAVE 20 POSTS AND HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A MONTH!!Exclamation And BTW These rips need to be fixed first.quote='DarkShade97' pid='436139' dateline='1332433159']
(03-18-2012, 03:42 PM)Max3000 Wrote: Ok i know that i never submed, but i'm going to try here's Knuckles in Sonic Generations http://www.4shared.com/zip/65MKPlUN/Knuckles.html Hes fully rigged and png for the textures. The pics whot upload some reason i can't post them.

Nice rips. But can anyone rip other characters aside from classic sonic and knuckles. They're way to popular.
[/quote]

Thanked by:
(03-22-2012, 11:19 AM)DarkShade97 Wrote:

Yeah it was a just a test.

Thanked by:
(03-23-2012, 04:41 AM)Max3000 Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 11:19 AM)DarkShade97 Wrote:

Yeah it was a just a test.

I haven't seen any rips of Vector or Espio yet.:/
Thanked by:
I have but i dided rip them if you want to see them here:Vector Espio Chramy Bee BUT THERE NOT MEAN.

Thanked by:
(03-23-2012, 03:14 PM)Max3000 Wrote: I have but i dided rip them if you want to see them here:Vector Espio Chramy Bee BUT THERE NOT MEAN.

Most of SG models on deviant art are strange on the rigging. I wanted to upload some characters and objects... But I don't know how to make the icons and set a link to them.
Thanked by:
Heart 
I'm Sorry, it's going to a bit longer becuz my two birds died Sadso i been sad i just dont have time yet sorry.

Thanked by:
Im really sorry to hear that, I wish you strength and good luck...
Thanked by: Garamonde, Sonic Konga