The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Konga's Stufff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok i know that i never submed, but i'm going to try here's Knuckles in Sonic Generations http://www.4shared.com/zip/65MKPlUN/Knuckles.html Hes fully rigged and png for the textures. The pics whot upload some reason i can't post them.
Classic Super Sonic upnext.
Like you, I ripped these models too. But the fact is that there is something the needs to be done with the textures which Random Talking Bush explained to me and I still cant figure out what to do. So you'll need to contact him and fix these before you upload more.
EDIT: Please use an file hosting site like www.mediafire.com because I dont like to wait 20 seconds to download. And you'll need to fix the mtl files because they make the program search for a path on your computer.
This for example
Code:
map_kd C:\Users\Matthew\Pictures\chr_knuckles_body_dif_HD.png
should be like this
Code:
map_kd chr_knuckles_body_dif_HD.png

And your signature is a bit on the large side Tongue

EDIT2: And also, it would be nice to include a DAE file with corrected paths.

(03-18-2012, 07:58 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Like you, I ripped these models too. But the fact is that there is something the needs to be done with the textures which Random Talking Bush explained to me and I still cant figure out what to do. So you'll need to contact him and fix these before you upload more.
EDIT: Please use an file hosting site like www.mediafire.com because I dont like to wait 20 seconds to download. And you'll need to fix the mtl files because they make the program search for a path on your computer.
This for example
Code:
should be like this
Code:

Ok i see what do i do?
Contact RTB
(03-18-2012, 08:06 PM)Max3000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2012, 07:58 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]Like you, I ripped these models too. But the fact is that there is something the needs to be done with the textures which Random Talking Bush explained to me and I still cant figure out what to do. So you'll need to contact him and fix these before you upload more.
This for example
Code:
should be like this
Code:

Ok i see what do i do?

lol poor RTB.
Poor RTB huh?
(03-18-2012, 03:42 PM)Max3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i know that i never submed, but i'm going to try here's Knuckles in Sonic Generations http://www.4shared.com/zip/65MKPlUN/Knuckles.html Hes fully rigged and png for the textures. The pics whot upload some reason i can't post them.

Nice rips. But can anyone rip other characters aside from classic sonic and knuckles. They're way to popular.
NO REQUESTING UNTIL YOU HAVE 20 POSTS AND HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A MONTH!!Exclamation And BTW These rips need to be fixed first.quote='DarkShade97' pid='436139' dateline='1332433159']
(03-18-2012, 03:42 PM)Max3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i know that i never submed, but i'm going to try here's Knuckles in Sonic Generations http://www.4shared.com/zip/65MKPlUN/Knuckles.html Hes fully rigged and png for the textures. The pics whot upload some reason i can't post them.

Nice rips. But can anyone rip other characters aside from classic sonic and knuckles. They're way to popular.
[/quote]

(03-22-2012, 11:19 AM)DarkShade97 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah it was a just a test.
(03-23-2012, 04:41 AM)Max3000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 11:19 AM)DarkShade97 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah it was a just a test.

I haven't seen any rips of Vector or Espio yet.:/
I have but i dided rip them if you want to see them here:Vector Espio Chramy Bee BUT THERE NOT MEAN.
(03-23-2012, 03:14 PM)Max3000 Wrote: [ -> ]I have but i dided rip them if you want to see them here:Vector Espio Chramy Bee BUT THERE NOT MEAN.

Most of SG models on deviant art are strange on the rigging. I wanted to upload some characters and objects... But I don't know how to make the icons and set a link to them.
I'm Sorry, it's going to a bit longer becuz my two birds died Sadso i been sad i just dont have time yet sorry.
Im really sorry to hear that, I wish you strength and good luck...
Pages: 1 2