Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ami's Sprite Rips
[Image: HiHamtaromiscsprites.png]
Hi Hamtaro Ham-Ham Challenge- Misc. sprites.

I can't find the icon bases, help with those please? >.<
Pokemon I like Pokemon, so what? You like what you like and I like what I like.Pokemon
Thanked by:
Activate Poppy Bright in your emulator settings. This is why A.J. Nitro's sprites are way brighter than yours.
Thanked by:
There is no Poppy Bright setting in VBA, that's only for NO$GBA. I think the sprites are actually meant to be like that, since they are not overworld player character sprites. Also moving to Submissions.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
This game is for the DS not the GBA, Mighty.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
This game's called Ham-Ham Challenge and there's another called Ham-Ham Games for the GBA... they all have the same names it seems like so I don't know. Blank

I also never heard of this game.
Thanked by:
Okay, icons finished!
[Image: Iconmiscsprites.png]
[Image: IconHam-HamChallenge.png]
Pokemon I like Pokemon, so what? You like what you like and I like what I like.Pokemon
Thanked by:
Sorry, but you should still re-ripp the whole sheet with the poppy bright setting turn on. Otherwise everything looks dim like it is now.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Plus your icon font is wrong. Please read this.
Thanked by:
Made better icons. I'll start re-riping tomorrow.
Thanked by:
Okay, icons and re-rip finished.

[Image: Miscellanoussheet.png]
[Image: Miscellanous.png]
[Image: HamHamChallenge.png]
That's much better! Although, you may want to fix the section icon so it has the correct pallet.
Thanked by:
Done!
[Image: HamHamChallenge-1.png]
[Image: jbuRP8uT1Zm7bz.png]

Please never use white as background colour again, many sprites have problems with that. Same goes for black.

In this case, I found many leftovers on your sprites and cleaned them up. Additionally, I squeezed the sprites more together to save space and changed some other minor things (for example: nobody wants to see oversized credit tags).

Ah, thanks.
Thanked by:
Made a Kirby trophy, will go in the Custom/Edited in Kirby Series.
[Image: kirbytrophy.png]
[Image: kirbytrophyicon.png]
Oh yeah, I noticed that my Hamtaro sprite sheet wasn't put up yet.
Thanked by: