The VG Resource

Full Version: Ami's Sprite Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: HiHamtaromiscsprites.png]
Hi Hamtaro Ham-Ham Challenge- Misc. sprites.

I can't find the icon bases, help with those please? >.<
Activate Poppy Bright in your emulator settings. This is why A.J. Nitro's sprites are way brighter than yours.
There is no Poppy Bright setting in VBA, that's only for NO$GBA. I think the sprites are actually meant to be like that, since they are not overworld player character sprites. Also moving to Submissions.
This game is for the DS not the GBA, Mighty.
This game's called Ham-Ham Challenge and there's another called Ham-Ham Games for the GBA... they all have the same names it seems like so I don't know. Blank

I also never heard of this game.
Okay, icons finished!
[Image: Iconmiscsprites.png]
[Image: IconHam-HamChallenge.png]
Sorry, but you should still re-ripp the whole sheet with the poppy bright setting turn on. Otherwise everything looks dim like it is now.
Plus your icon font is wrong. Please read this.
Made better icons. I'll start re-riping tomorrow.
Okay, icons and re-rip finished.

[Image: Miscellanoussheet.png]
[Image: Miscellanous.png]
[Image: HamHamChallenge.png]
That's much better! Although, you may want to fix the section icon so it has the correct pallet.
Done!
[Image: HamHamChallenge-1.png]
[Image: jbuRP8uT1Zm7bz.png]

Please never use white as background colour again, many sprites have problems with that. Same goes for black.

In this case, I found many leftovers on your sprites and cleaned them up. Additionally, I squeezed the sprites more together to save space and changed some other minor things (for example: nobody wants to see oversized credit tags).

Ah, thanks.
Made a Kirby trophy, will go in the Custom/Edited in Kirby Series.
[Image: kirbytrophy.png]
[Image: kirbytrophyicon.png]
Oh yeah, I noticed that my Hamtaro sprite sheet wasn't put up yet.
Pages: 1 2