Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (GC)
Haven't submitted anything for a long time now, so enjoy a few random models from Zelda TP.

[Image: Beth.png][Image: Pergie.png][Image: Horse.png][Image: Golden_Wolf.png][Image: Master_Sword.png]

Icons (click to download):
[Image: th_Beth_Icon.png][Image: th_Pergie_Icon.png][Image: th_Horse_Icon.png][Image: th_Wolf_Icon.png][Image: th_Sword_Icon.png]
Thanked by: Roxas358, Garamonde
Who's Pergie? Not sure who I remember that is.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
(01-24-2012, 03:26 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Who's Pergie? Not sure who I remember that is.

Pergie is from Ordon Village, she's the mother of Talo and Malo.
Thanked by:
Nice rips! This game really needs more love.
Thanked by:
Very nice rips, Bring back the honor of this game. Skyward Sword is good but it has his own style, personally I like the HD realistic look much better. (Although its not HD) BTW whats wrong with Epona's back. She looks weird.
Thanked by:
(02-06-2012, 04:50 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: BTW whats wrong with Epona's back. She looks weird.

It's called a saddle. But seriously, there's nothing wrong with it. I guess the orthographic perspective in the preview makes it look weird.

Epona's pretty cool
What's MMD?
(02-06-2012, 09:51 PM)valforwing Wrote: Epona's pretty cool

Your right, it looks weird because view and that baggage thingy that is what makes it look weird but good job anyway
(02-06-2012, 07:34 PM)Maxim Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 04:50 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: BTW whats wrong with Epona's back. She looks weird.

It's called a saddle. But seriously, there's nothing wrong with it. I guess the orthographic perspective in the preview makes it look weird.

Thanked by:
it's a free animation program.
Are you going to continue this or what?
Thanked by:
yes I will continue to rig the models, such as the other horse model from the game and the spirit wolf
Thanked by:
No he's asking if Maxim is gonna keep ripping TP models. He'll probably continue at some point, he doesn't need to rush.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Yes, maybe i will rip a few more, but don't expect too much. The problem here is, that almost all models in the data folder have cryptic names like "E_fs.arc" or "MCN_a_LTW.arc", so it's hard to pick anything interesting. A few characters can be identified by their japanese names ("Besu" or "Kolin"), but those are exceptions. Since there is no such thing like a index file, that explains what's behind the cryptic names, i just have to choose randomly.
Thanked by:
Oh.
well if ya find any stages, the MMD world is always hungry for stages. Big Grin
Thanked by:
Why dont you just extract them all and look trough them?
(02-20-2012, 04:04 PM)Maxim Wrote: Yes, maybe i will rip a few more, but don't expect too much. The problem here is, that almost all models in the data folder have cryptic names like "E_fs.arc" or "MCN_a_LTW.arc", so it's hard to pick anything interesting. A few characters can be identified by their japanese names ("Besu" or "Kolin"), but those are exceptions. Since there is no such thing like a index file, that explains what's behind the cryptic names, i just have to choose randomly.

Thanked by: