The VG Resource

Full Version: Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (GC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haven't submitted anything for a long time now, so enjoy a few random models from Zelda TP.

[Image: Beth.png][Image: Pergie.png][Image: Horse.png][Image: Golden_Wolf.png][Image: Master_Sword.png]

Icons (click to download):
[Image: th_Beth_Icon.png][Image: th_Pergie_Icon.png][Image: th_Horse_Icon.png][Image: th_Wolf_Icon.png][Image: th_Sword_Icon.png]
Who's Pergie? Not sure who I remember that is.
(01-24-2012, 03:26 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Who's Pergie? Not sure who I remember that is.

Pergie is from Ordon Village, she's the mother of Talo and Malo.
Nice rips! This game really needs more love.
Very nice rips, Bring back the honor of this game. Skyward Sword is good but it has his own style, personally I like the HD realistic look much better. (Although its not HD) BTW whats wrong with Epona's back. She looks weird.
(02-06-2012, 04:50 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]BTW whats wrong with Epona's back. She looks weird.

It's called a saddle. But seriously, there's nothing wrong with it. I guess the orthographic perspective in the preview makes it look weird.

Epona's pretty cool
What's MMD?
(02-06-2012, 09:51 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]Epona's pretty cool

Your right, it looks weird because view and that baggage thingy that is what makes it look weird but good job anyway
(02-06-2012, 07:34 PM)Maxim Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2012, 04:50 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]BTW whats wrong with Epona's back. She looks weird.

It's called a saddle. But seriously, there's nothing wrong with it. I guess the orthographic perspective in the preview makes it look weird.

it's a free animation program.
Are you going to continue this or what?
yes I will continue to rig the models, such as the other horse model from the game and the spirit wolf
No he's asking if Maxim is gonna keep ripping TP models. He'll probably continue at some point, he doesn't need to rush.
Yes, maybe i will rip a few more, but don't expect too much. The problem here is, that almost all models in the data folder have cryptic names like "E_fs.arc" or "MCN_a_LTW.arc", so it's hard to pick anything interesting. A few characters can be identified by their japanese names ("Besu" or "Kolin"), but those are exceptions. Since there is no such thing like a index file, that explains what's behind the cryptic names, i just have to choose randomly.
Oh.
well if ya find any stages, the MMD world is always hungry for stages. Big Grin
Why dont you just extract them all and look trough them?
(02-20-2012, 04:04 PM)Maxim Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, maybe i will rip a few more, but don't expect too much. The problem here is, that almost all models in the data folder have cryptic names like "E_fs.arc" or "MCN_a_LTW.arc", so it's hard to pick anything interesting. A few characters can be identified by their japanese names ("Besu" or "Kolin"), but those are exceptions. Since there is no such thing like a index file, that explains what's behind the cryptic names, i just have to choose randomly.

Pages: 1 2 3