Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
naruto shippuden accel 2
Well this is my first thread.
I'm not requesting 3d models so I hope I'm not in error.
I'm wander to extract 3d models from this game. I'm very interested to the map (for a project that I'm making), just it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TipkZmVcAs
I can run the game with pcsx2 but 3d ripper dx doesn't work.
Also I searched for some extractors but I didn't found anything.
This is my question: is there someone who can compile a tool for estract 3d models from this game? or can someone give me the right 3d ripper dx and ps2 emulator for extract them? or can write tutorial/advice for doing it?
hope that someone can reply to me,
thanks in advance.
Thanked by:
Writing custom programs for those kinds of things is quite difficult. And while asking for someone to make a program is the same thing as requesting models, I can see you're willing to rip them yourself and will keep this thread open. Unfortunately, I know nothing about PlayStation emulation, but someone else might.
Thanked by:
(12-15-2011, 12:16 AM)Peardian Wrote: Writing custom programs for those kinds of things is quite difficult. And while asking for someone to make a program is the same thing as requesting models, I can see you're willing to rip them yourself and will keep this thread open. Unfortunately, I know nothing about PlayStation emulation, but someone else might.

sorry, maybe I talked bad however I didn't want to ask if someone can compile a program just if someone know (my english such)...However I know that ripping from ps2 with 3d ripper dx is possible...maybe someone can say the right settings.
Thanked by: