The VG Resource

Full Version: naruto shippuden accel 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well this is my first thread.
I'm not requesting 3d models so I hope I'm not in error.
I'm wander to extract 3d models from this game. I'm very interested to the map (for a project that I'm making), just it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TipkZmVcAs
I can run the game with pcsx2 but 3d ripper dx doesn't work.
Also I searched for some extractors but I didn't found anything.
This is my question: is there someone who can compile a tool for estract 3d models from this game? or can someone give me the right 3d ripper dx and ps2 emulator for extract them? or can write tutorial/advice for doing it?
hope that someone can reply to me,
thanks in advance.
Writing custom programs for those kinds of things is quite difficult. And while asking for someone to make a program is the same thing as requesting models, I can see you're willing to rip them yourself and will keep this thread open. Unfortunately, I know nothing about PlayStation emulation, but someone else might.
(12-15-2011, 12:16 AM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Writing custom programs for those kinds of things is quite difficult. And while asking for someone to make a program is the same thing as requesting models, I can see you're willing to rip them yourself and will keep this thread open. Unfortunately, I know nothing about PlayStation emulation, but someone else might.

sorry, maybe I talked bad however I didn't want to ask if someone can compile a program just if someone know (my english such)...However I know that ripping from ps2 with 3d ripper dx is possible...maybe someone can say the right settings.