Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Frar's Submissions
Wink 
Boy, it's been ages I ripped some sprites. Last time was when playing Batman the animated series on the SNES.

Anyhow, I have started playing MK: Super Circuit after having played MKWii. I decided to rip all of the "Classic" tracks that have re-appeared on the DS and on the Wii mario kart games. Then, I started to wonder how to get the battle course that re-appeared on MKWii. And that quest got me to rip most of the multiplayer content. Enough storytelling; here are the sheets. Multiplayer ones took awhile. If I use a Map viewer the link crashes. The bob omb has 4 more poses that aren't in the version on the site.

GBA - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
[Image: mariocircuit1icon.gif][Image: mariocircuit3icon.gif][Image: donutplains1icon.gif][Image: chocoisland2icon.gif][Image: ghostvalley2icon.gif][Image: battlecourse1icon.gif][Image: battlecourse2icon.gif][Image: battlecourse3icon.gif][Image: battlecourse4icon.gif][Image: bobombicon.gif][Image: linkcableicon.gif][Image: multipmenuicon.gif][Image: battlevsicon1.png]

GBA - Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
[Image: chipple_icon.gif][Image: muzika_icon.gif][Image: worldmap_icon.png][Image: jilliuscurse_icon.gif][Image: bagoo_icon.gif][Image: cutscenes_icon.gif]

GBA - Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament
[Image: darissa_icon.png][Image: boardenem_icon.gif]
Thanked by:
Great to see the good old Frar back! Good rips!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Wow... I remember this game! Never knew you ripped! Excellent. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Frar :]
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-05-2011, 09:39 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wow... I remember this game! Never knew you ripped! Excellent. Smile

Me not ripping? Oh boy!

Most of my sheets on TSR are rips! Only a small percentage is custom!
Thanked by:
I think I've only seen a few of your sheets, I can't remember if any of them were rips though, it's been some time. Shy
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Ha, it's been a long time since i've seen you RIP Frario.

good job with the Rips!
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
I've got a question, how do personal submissions topics work again? I just add them in a new post + the original post right?
Oh and a second one: How small in resolution do you guys accept sheets now? I've got this sheet that is about 300x60 without ripping-tag ATM.

I'm revisiting games from which I've ripped before. Mario KartUnsureC was one of them.
And here's some Klonoa:
[Image: darissa_icon.png]
Thanked by:
Nice one man, good stuff!

I miss the old times where we ran tSR together man. Was good times...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
I miss most of the Pixeltendo times, but I still feel TSR hasn't lost its vibes :]. Never left my bookmarks ever since 2004.

Could anyone answer the questions i asked previously? i'll explain a bit more in detail:
This is all there is in the game of this specific character 'Joka':
[Image: noway.png]
I find that rather small, but i can't add it to another sheet if the site already distinguishes every character in the Klonoa 2 game.

Another case: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2773/ghazza.png and http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9714/priamill.png (do NOT save these)
When I ripped the maps of the SECOND game, I had separated each world and gave it its own sheet (http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...klonoadct/ ). Now that I look back, they are quite small. Out of consistency for the site i could keep it separated for these rips. Or I could fuse them in 1 sheet to save some size and quantity.
I know i'm looking too far into something that nobody cares about. Indecisive like a kid ;__;
Thanked by:
Are these overworld maps? If yes, how many are left?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
There's only 5 worlds, just like the second game.

GBA - Klonoa: Empire of Dreams - Bosses / Backgrounds
[Image: chipple_icon.gif][Image: muzika_icon.gif] - [Image: worldmap_icon.png]
there all the bosses of the game are ripped with these 2 completing the list (except the final boss)
Thanked by:
Just 5? Then I would fuse them.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Done (previous post). The worlds from the second game are separate on the site. I might fuse them and resubmit them when I can be arsed.

Here are more sheets :]

GBA - Klonoa: EMPIRE OF DREAMS (Bosses: sheet 1 & 2 - Miscellaneous/Backgrounds/other : sheet 3)(whatever you call the section)
[Image: jilliuscurse_icon.gif][Image: bagoo_icon.gif] - [Image: cutscenes_icon.gif]

GBA - Klonoa 2: DREAM CHAMP TOURNAMENT
[Image: boardenem_icon.gif]

Most of the first Klonoa game is almost completely ripped. I'll look for more stuff. Any requests for games from which i ripped before?

EDIT: i'm rechecking all my sheets submitted because i've had some colour loss in some sheets. (PNG darkening)
Thanked by:
Guys, how do I know what you saved and what you didn't?
Anyways I was afraid to double post the last days but whatever, here's another sheet

[Image: garlenator_icon.gif]

I'm kinda working on sheets for this Keroro RPG game, but they're pretty big. My main goal is just to get character cameos. If i decide to stop, i can still post the WIP rip for someone else to finish.
Thanked by: