The VG Resource

Full Version: Frar's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Boy, it's been ages I ripped some sprites. Last time was when playing Batman the animated series on the SNES.

Anyhow, I have started playing MK: Super Circuit after having played MKWii. I decided to rip all of the "Classic" tracks that have re-appeared on the DS and on the Wii mario kart games. Then, I started to wonder how to get the battle course that re-appeared on MKWii. And that quest got me to rip most of the multiplayer content. Enough storytelling; here are the sheets. Multiplayer ones took awhile. If I use a Map viewer the link crashes. The bob omb has 4 more poses that aren't in the version on the site.

GBA - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
[Image: mariocircuit1icon.gif][Image: mariocircuit3icon.gif][Image: donutplains1icon.gif][Image: chocoisland2icon.gif][Image: ghostvalley2icon.gif][Image: battlecourse1icon.gif][Image: battlecourse2icon.gif][Image: battlecourse3icon.gif][Image: battlecourse4icon.gif][Image: bobombicon.gif][Image: linkcableicon.gif][Image: multipmenuicon.gif][Image: battlevsicon1.png]

GBA - Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
[Image: chipple_icon.gif][Image: muzika_icon.gif][Image: worldmap_icon.png][Image: jilliuscurse_icon.gif][Image: bagoo_icon.gif][Image: cutscenes_icon.gif]

GBA - Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament
[Image: darissa_icon.png][Image: boardenem_icon.gif]
Great to see the good old Frar back! Good rips!
Wow... I remember this game! Never knew you ripped! Excellent. Smile
Frar :]
(08-05-2011, 09:39 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... I remember this game! Never knew you ripped! Excellent. Smile

Me not ripping? Oh boy!

Most of my sheets on TSR are rips! Only a small percentage is custom!
I think I've only seen a few of your sheets, I can't remember if any of them were rips though, it's been some time. Shy
Ha, it's been a long time since i've seen you RIP Frario.

good job with the Rips!
I've got a question, how do personal submissions topics work again? I just add them in a new post + the original post right?
Oh and a second one: How small in resolution do you guys accept sheets now? I've got this sheet that is about 300x60 without ripping-tag ATM.

I'm revisiting games from which I've ripped before. Mario KartUnsureC was one of them.
And here's some Klonoa:
[Image: darissa_icon.png]
Nice one man, good stuff!

I miss the old times where we ran tSR together man. Was good times...
I miss most of the Pixeltendo times, but I still feel TSR hasn't lost its vibes :]. Never left my bookmarks ever since 2004.

Could anyone answer the questions i asked previously? i'll explain a bit more in detail:
This is all there is in the game of this specific character 'Joka':
[Image: noway.png]
I find that rather small, but i can't add it to another sheet if the site already distinguishes every character in the Klonoa 2 game.

Another case: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2773/ghazza.png and http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9714/priamill.png (do NOT save these)
When I ripped the maps of the SECOND game, I had separated each world and gave it its own sheet (http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy...klonoadct/ ). Now that I look back, they are quite small. Out of consistency for the site i could keep it separated for these rips. Or I could fuse them in 1 sheet to save some size and quantity.
I know i'm looking too far into something that nobody cares about. Indecisive like a kid ;__;
Are these overworld maps? If yes, how many are left?
There's only 5 worlds, just like the second game.

GBA - Klonoa: Empire of Dreams - Bosses / Backgrounds
[Image: chipple_icon.gif][Image: muzika_icon.gif] - [Image: worldmap_icon.png]
there all the bosses of the game are ripped with these 2 completing the list (except the final boss)
Just 5? Then I would fuse them.
Done (previous post). The worlds from the second game are separate on the site. I might fuse them and resubmit them when I can be arsed.

Here are more sheets :]

GBA - Klonoa: EMPIRE OF DREAMS (Bosses: sheet 1 & 2 - Miscellaneous/Backgrounds/other : sheet 3)(whatever you call the section)
[Image: jilliuscurse_icon.gif][Image: bagoo_icon.gif] - [Image: cutscenes_icon.gif]

GBA - Klonoa 2: DREAM CHAMP TOURNAMENT
[Image: boardenem_icon.gif]

Most of the first Klonoa game is almost completely ripped. I'll look for more stuff. Any requests for games from which i ripped before?

EDIT: i'm rechecking all my sheets submitted because i've had some colour loss in some sheets. (PNG darkening)
Guys, how do I know what you saved and what you didn't?
Anyways I was afraid to double post the last days but whatever, here's another sheet

[Image: garlenator_icon.gif]

I'm kinda working on sheets for this Keroro RPG game, but they're pretty big. My main goal is just to get character cameos. If i decide to stop, i can still post the WIP rip for someone else to finish.
Pages: 1 2