Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Question, Custom Paper Mario Art
I don't think this is where this topic goes, and if it doesn't go here, then please move it, but I have a question.

If you look around DeviantART, you can see people make their own characters in the SPM/PMTTYD concept art, I want to know how they do it, example: http://nelde.deviantart.com/gallery/25677276

I know some people use Paint.net to do it really good, and I have it, but I don't know how to perform such art like that.

Is there a tutorial somewhere or something like that?, and yes, I've checked youtube.

Thanks.
I believe in Jesus Christ, if you do also, post this as your sig.
Matthew 10: 32-33

"32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
Thanked by:
I think it's most likely accomplished in applications like Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator by using vector tools.

I don't know if there are any tutorials on youtube, but I'd suggest searching DeviantART for tutorials.
Thanked by:
You could also ask the artists who made these PM characters on Deviantart.
Thanked by: Garamonde
I took your advice, and the artist said that they use Adobe Illustrator, creates a new texture, and as they study a concept art of the style, he plays with the outlines, inlined, and gradients.
I believe in Jesus Christ, if you do also, post this as your sig.
Matthew 10: 32-33

"32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Creative Forum.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
since the guy didn't know how to make Paper Mario 'sprites', this mistake was justified.

now, I'm going to lock this since it was already answered.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]