Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chelnov from Fighter's History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu!!
Finally finished ripping him, Chelnov from Fighter's History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu!!

[Image: Chelnov.gif]

Chelnov's Stage, and stage intro:
[Image: ChelnovStage.gif]

Shy This took me a long time. Had to tile rip and put most of his get hits together. And I REALLY don't want to go back and rerip every frame with the broken helmet. Cry lol
Thanked by: Ton
Screen rips were not possible?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-09-2011, 05:19 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: Screen rips were not possible?

Well, certain frames were 'When-Grabbed" and I had to tile-rip to get the whole sprite. Other ones had some stupid dust flying up, and I had to tile rip those, also. And, I also had to tile-rip his grabs and throws. He actually had a lot of frames, for a SNES game. And tile rip his character select picture.

EDIT: Damn it! Re-upped Chelnov. I forgot his blocking animation >Blank Also added his stage.
Thanked by:
Don't suppose you'd be able to provide a screenshot, eh?
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(02-09-2011, 06:44 AM)Enscripture Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 05:19 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: Screen rips were not possible?

Well, certain frames were 'When-Grabbed" and I had to tile-rip to get the whole sprite. Other ones had some stupid dust flying up, and I had to tile rip those, also. And, I also had to tile-rip his grabs and throws. He actually had a lot of frames, for a SNES game. And tile rip his character select picture.

EDIT: Damn it! Re-upped Chelnov. I forgot his blocking animation >Blank Also added his stage.
If the animation is long enough and you have a good eye, you can grab the whole sprite from the zsnes quicksaves by using vSNES. I don't know which tile ripper you use, but I can imagine that's it's more convenient than splicing his sprites together.

[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-09-2011, 04:46 PM)Dazz Wrote: Don't suppose you'd be able to provide a screenshot, eh?

Here's a quick one:
[Image: FightersHistory2-MizoguchiKikiIppatsu_00017.gif]

@Davy Jones
Eh, I'm used to tileripping already so it doesn't really bother me.
Thanked by:
I had no idea that Chelnov the Atomic Runner was in this game. o_0
Awesome, man.
Thanked by: