The VG Resource

Full Version: Chelnov from Fighter's History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally finished ripping him, Chelnov from Fighter's History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu!!

[Image: Chelnov.gif]

Chelnov's Stage, and stage intro:
[Image: ChelnovStage.gif]

Shy This took me a long time. Had to tile rip and put most of his get hits together. And I REALLY don't want to go back and rerip every frame with the broken helmet. Cry lol
Screen rips were not possible?
(02-09-2011, 05:19 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Screen rips were not possible?

Well, certain frames were 'When-Grabbed" and I had to tile-rip to get the whole sprite. Other ones had some stupid dust flying up, and I had to tile rip those, also. And, I also had to tile-rip his grabs and throws. He actually had a lot of frames, for a SNES game. And tile rip his character select picture.

EDIT: Damn it! Re-upped Chelnov. I forgot his blocking animation >Blank Also added his stage.
Don't suppose you'd be able to provide a screenshot, eh?
(02-09-2011, 06:44 AM)Enscripture Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2011, 05:19 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Screen rips were not possible?

Well, certain frames were 'When-Grabbed" and I had to tile-rip to get the whole sprite. Other ones had some stupid dust flying up, and I had to tile rip those, also. And, I also had to tile-rip his grabs and throws. He actually had a lot of frames, for a SNES game. And tile rip his character select picture.

EDIT: Damn it! Re-upped Chelnov. I forgot his blocking animation >Blank Also added his stage.
If the animation is long enough and you have a good eye, you can grab the whole sprite from the zsnes quicksaves by using vSNES. I don't know which tile ripper you use, but I can imagine that's it's more convenient than splicing his sprites together.

(02-09-2011, 04:46 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Don't suppose you'd be able to provide a screenshot, eh?

Here's a quick one:
[Image: FightersHistory2-MizoguchiKikiIppatsu_00017.gif]

@Davy Jones
Eh, I'm used to tileripping already so it doesn't really bother me.
I had no idea that Chelnov the Atomic Runner was in this game. o_0
Awesome, man.