Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman Thread
Yep. Discuss Megaman here.
Thanked by:
I'm addicted to it.~

Though, I wish they stop working on these new series as much (Though, I did emjoy both of the ZX games) and Make an X9, Megaman 9, and a Legends 3.

Mainly Legends.

Because Legends was awesome.
Thanked by:
Well; I just finished MMBN2. It was the only Megaman game I've beaten besides MMX.
Thanked by:
I've played X, Xtreme 1 and 2, ZX, ZXA, and Zero 1. Beaten X, Xtreme, ZX and Zero. I'm mostly looking for the Zero series though. My favorite out of all of them.
Thanked by:
I've played Megaman Battle Network 1 through 6 and Megaman Starforce.
I can't wait till Starforce 2 comes out!
Thanked by:
Starforce was extremely mediocre. The story wasn't bad, and you could tell that they were trying to be a bit more daring in what situations they put the characters in (the whole plot essentially revolved around characters having various mental complexes...), but the gameplay was ver bleh; and inferior to MMBN in every way.

I couldn't care less ebout the platformers, but I love the MMBN series. BN2 and 3 are Best Ever.
Thanked by:
Bigbangboy Wrote:I've played Megaman Battle Network 1 through 6 and Megaman Starforce.
I can't wait till Starforce 2 comes out!

This.
Thanked by:
Classic Megaman and X Series > New ones. Very Sad
Mainly Megaman 4.
Thanked by:
I've only played a handful of the games in the Classic and X series and the first Legends game.

Capcom needs a new Classic game that starts the transition from Classic to X, a new X game that starts the transition from X to Zero, and make Legends 3 with 1 and 2 compiled on the disc.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
I'm only really a fan of the Megaman Regular series. Megaman X, Zero, and ZX I don't really like because... well... Actually, nevermind. The Battle Network Games are okay, but they don't compare to the original series. I haven't played Legends yet. Maybe I should try to find a copy some day.
[Image: veryfunnyguys.png] Very funny, guys. T_T
Thanked by:
Battle Network and Starforce are mediocre, in my own opinion.

The Zero and Zx games are good, but just don't make up for other classic games, like Legends.
Thanked by:
Everyone who thinks this thread, this planet, and PS3 could use a Legends 3 Raise your hand and say; "Aye".
Thanked by:
Original, X, and Zero are the best to me.
BN takes a very different approach, but is still enjoyable.
I've never played any SF, ZX, or Legends games.

I've got the Original Collection and X Collection for my Gamecube.Cool
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
asshole game I love

Thanked by:
I'm probably the only one that REALLY wants a new classic style game. Screw RPG battles, wall jumping, and in-depth plots, I want a simple jump, shoot, and defeat-bosses-to-collect-weapons type of game. With the difficulty and everything. >:[
Thanked by: