The VG Resource

Full Version: Megaman Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep. Discuss Megaman here.
I'm addicted to it.~

Though, I wish they stop working on these new series as much (Though, I did emjoy both of the ZX games) and Make an X9, Megaman 9, and a Legends 3.

Mainly Legends.

Because Legends was awesome.
Well; I just finished MMBN2. It was the only Megaman game I've beaten besides MMX.
I've played X, Xtreme 1 and 2, ZX, ZXA, and Zero 1. Beaten X, Xtreme, ZX and Zero. I'm mostly looking for the Zero series though. My favorite out of all of them.
I've played Megaman Battle Network 1 through 6 and Megaman Starforce.
I can't wait till Starforce 2 comes out!
Starforce was extremely mediocre. The story wasn't bad, and you could tell that they were trying to be a bit more daring in what situations they put the characters in (the whole plot essentially revolved around characters having various mental complexes...), but the gameplay was ver bleh; and inferior to MMBN in every way.

I couldn't care less ebout the platformers, but I love the MMBN series. BN2 and 3 are Best Ever.
Bigbangboy Wrote:I've played Megaman Battle Network 1 through 6 and Megaman Starforce.
I can't wait till Starforce 2 comes out!

This.
Classic Megaman and X Series > New ones. Very Sad
Mainly Megaman 4.
I've only played a handful of the games in the Classic and X series and the first Legends game.

Capcom needs a new Classic game that starts the transition from Classic to X, a new X game that starts the transition from X to Zero, and make Legends 3 with 1 and 2 compiled on the disc.
I'm only really a fan of the Megaman Regular series. Megaman X, Zero, and ZX I don't really like because... well... Actually, nevermind. The Battle Network Games are okay, but they don't compare to the original series. I haven't played Legends yet. Maybe I should try to find a copy some day.
Battle Network and Starforce are mediocre, in my own opinion.

The Zero and Zx games are good, but just don't make up for other classic games, like Legends.
Everyone who thinks this thread, this planet, and PS3 could use a Legends 3 Raise your hand and say; "Aye".
Original, X, and Zero are the best to me.
BN takes a very different approach, but is still enjoyable.
I've never played any SF, ZX, or Legends games.

I've got the Original Collection and X Collection for my Gamecube.Cool
asshole game I love
I'm probably the only one that REALLY wants a new classic style game. Screw RPG battles, wall jumping, and in-depth plots, I want a simple jump, shoot, and defeat-bosses-to-collect-weapons type of game. With the difficulty and everything. >:[
Pages: 1 2