Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Novax's Ripping Projects
Now that I'm a bit more accustomed to ripping from Wii games, I think I can finally start giving some models. None of them will have rigging until I can fix that issue later on. All of the Haruhi no Gekidou models come in parts. Putting them together can be a bit of pain, so I may need help later on if needed.

Projects
---------
Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Castlevania Judgment
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Xenosaga Ep. III

I've ripped and started fixing a few models in each project thus far. I started a mini project of having a helmetless Samus, Brawl style. Doesn't look too bad, just have to fix some things. As for the ToSBig GrinotNW, I can only access the playable characters and enemies. Having some trouble accessing NPC's for some weird reason. Hope I can do this and provide some models finally.

Thanked by:
Ah sounds like some great games to be ripping from. I'm especially looking to Haruhi models as I just rewatched the Haruhi anime.
Thanked by:
Sorry for the massive delay. All of the Haruhi models will take time as I have to put them together. However, the Tales of Symphonia: DotNW ones should be ready as they are easier to clean/fix up. I do have a couple of Brawl models as well. I had to get rid of the skeleton has it looked messed up when porting, so that's the only thing you won't be able to get.
Thanked by:
Well that's unfortunate. Still, no need to rush with any of this stuff, so take as much time as you need for it.
Thanked by:
@Novax
lol still gunning for

the procedure I used to get X3 models involved using 3dr. as we were never able to reverse the formats.. well everything was half ass looking.

anyway ripping models from PCSX2 is all a matter of 3d editing.. I had to fix everything I ripped from PCSX2. But I dont think anyone will ever crack the format. even a japanese hacker failed at it :\

also I didnt know Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou had models.. I thought it was pre-recorded. :o sweet

> are the mesh parts separated or, joined? i there joined, there probably a big mess if collapsed to origin :\

EDIT
~,~ there just brres files, which the brres viewer opens
good thing is I could port the animations to MMD. although the quality of the models are terrible. i've seen fan made models x10 better
[Image: 2v01m3b.jpg]
sorry english bad....
-> GIVE ME MODELS !! <- Cry
Thanked by: