The VG Resource

Full Version: Novax's Ripping Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now that I'm a bit more accustomed to ripping from Wii games, I think I can finally start giving some models. None of them will have rigging until I can fix that issue later on. All of the Haruhi no Gekidou models come in parts. Putting them together can be a bit of pain, so I may need help later on if needed.

Projects
---------
Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Castlevania Judgment
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Xenosaga Ep. III

I've ripped and started fixing a few models in each project thus far. I started a mini project of having a helmetless Samus, Brawl style. Doesn't look too bad, just have to fix some things. As for the ToSBig GrinotNW, I can only access the playable characters and enemies. Having some trouble accessing NPC's for some weird reason. Hope I can do this and provide some models finally.

Ah sounds like some great games to be ripping from. I'm especially looking to Haruhi models as I just rewatched the Haruhi anime.
Sorry for the massive delay. All of the Haruhi models will take time as I have to put them together. However, the Tales of Symphonia: DotNW ones should be ready as they are easier to clean/fix up. I do have a couple of Brawl models as well. I had to get rid of the skeleton has it looked messed up when porting, so that's the only thing you won't be able to get.
Well that's unfortunate. Still, no need to rush with any of this stuff, so take as much time as you need for it.
@Novax
lol still gunning for

the procedure I used to get X3 models involved using 3dr. as we were never able to reverse the formats.. well everything was half ass looking.

anyway ripping models from PCSX2 is all a matter of 3d editing.. I had to fix everything I ripped from PCSX2. But I dont think anyone will ever crack the format. even a japanese hacker failed at it :\

also I didnt know Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou had models.. I thought it was pre-recorded. :o sweet

> are the mesh parts separated or, joined? i there joined, there probably a big mess if collapsed to origin :\

EDIT
~,~ there just brres files, which the brres viewer opens
good thing is I could port the animations to MMD. although the quality of the models are terrible. i've seen fan made models x10 better
[Image: 2v01m3b.jpg]