Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Maximum Obscurity: In Pursuit of Greed
Burger 
This is one that I hadn't heard of until just recently, and I find that the interwebs really hasn't heard much of it either. Aside from a couple websites (which are dedicated to obscure games) reviewing it, In Pursuit of Greed seems to be a completely forgotten gem.

Playable Characters:

[Image: inpursuitofgreedalduska.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedspecime.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedtheolan.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedtobiasl.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedxithico.png]

Enemies:

[Image: inpursuitofgreedbigguar.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedbighead.png][Image: inpursuitofgreeddemonbo.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedguardic.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedhunterb.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedhunterf.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedhunterm.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedprisone.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedprobeic.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedrobotbo.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedrobotta.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedtribalf.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedtribalm.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedtrooper.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedveekwar.png][Image: inpursuitofgreedwizardi.png]

Zip:

[Image: inpursuitofgreedicon.png]

This game has a lot of the charm that made me love games like Lunicus and Blake Stone way back in the day, and it's too bad I didn't discover it until only recently as it's a game I would have totally loved when I was much younger. As with Witchaven and WW2 GI, there weren't readily available names for all of the characters that I ripped (aside from the playable characters- they had their names right in the intro of the game) so I either named the sprites based on their names in the files (Big Head, Guard, Probe, Veek Warrior) but some of them I had to name myself (like the tribal characters, whose names in the files were "pss" and "pst").

Anyway, enjoy the sprites and hopefully I'll have something else ripped soon!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by: Ton
This tribal male reminds me of Dhalsim. YOGA FIRE!

I really never heard of it, and I love obscure games. Well done!
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Very cool job. Big Grin
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: