Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
My Smash Bros. Brawl Rips
Well a while back I ripped several Brawl models for my own use and I figured I would stop by to share them so we can have some variety in our next update. So here you go, enjoy some smashing models. Tongue

[Image: supersmashbros.brawl.png]

[Image: Goomba_icon.png][Image: KingofRedLions_icon.png][Image: Pit_icon.png][Image: Eggman_icon.png]

This may or may not be all my Brawl rips I do.

Here's round two:

[Image: Toon_Link_icon.png][Image: Fusion_Suit_Samus_icon.png][Image: Luigis_Mansion_icon.png][Image: metal%20gear%20rex_icon.png][Image: Metal_Gear_Ray_icon.png]
Thanked by: A.J. Nitro
Is that Eggman from the Trophy?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
I believe so. It's been ages since I ripped these. Sorry.

Edit: Yeah it is. Sorry I've been kind of out of it today. Couldn't remember at first. XD
Thanked by:
This is a dumb as hell question, but the trophies are boned and rigged like the playable characters are? I thought they would just come out in their already positioned states, heh.

I wonder if that means you can rig a trophy model to the bones of a player character.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Ton
(08-28-2010, 04:45 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: This is a dumb as hell question, but the trophies are boned and rigged like the playable characters are? I thought they would just come out in their already positioned states, heh.

I wonder if that means you can rig a trophy model to the bones of a player character.
No, trophies are always in a stationary state. Even if they do have bones, they won't use 'em.
Thanked by:
Sadly they are not GrooveMan.exe. This is what my rip initially looked like ages ago as trophies don't come out T-posed.

[Image: 53043770]

That' doesn't mean they can't be corrected though.
Thanked by:
Aw, dang, how am I gonna rig the Goomba.. XD
-Can hardly rig normal characters-
Thanked by:
It's not that hard. 2 Bones for his feet. One for his lower body piece. Another for the rest of his body, with bones branching off for his mouth, and then a few bones for the eyebrows. Fairly simple in my opinion.
Thanked by:
Hrm.
I have learned from the great.
Thanked by:
(08-28-2010, 09:42 PM)Zerox Wrote: It's not that hard. 2 Bones for his feet. One for his lower body piece. Another for the rest of his body, with bones branching off for his mouth, and then a few bones for the eyebrows. Fairly simple in my opinion.

sweet i was looking for that boat.
Thanked by:
I'm glad I was able to help some of you out. And I bring good news I found a way to rip Brawl models easier with rigging intact so with any luck I'll have more models up soon. =)
Thanked by:
Would you be interested in ripping Fusion Suit Samus Trophy? I understand it won't have rigging or bones (at least I wouldn't think so). Just curious as I actually rather like this suit the best. Yes, I'm weird.
Thanked by:
(09-07-2010, 10:12 PM)Zerox Wrote: I'm glad I was able to help some of you out. And I bring good news I found a way to rip Brawl models easier with rigging intact so with any luck I'll have more models up soon. =)

can u rip metal Gear Ray?
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shadow4.jpg
i'm not even shure if it has a complete model since it only appears from behind a broken wall.
Thanked by:
Well I found this so far:

[Image: metalgearrex.jpg]

Metal Gear Rex I believe.

I'll look to see if I can find Ray as I don't think this is it. I'm not a Metal Gear player so my knowledge is limited.

I'll see what I can do Novax. =)

Okay I found Ray and ripped it too. And I found Samus Fusion in my old archive of my previous hard drive. So I'll have all 3 up soon.
Thanked by: Ton, PJAMA
Woot, you rock Zerox. I just hope I can take away the stand and actually make it a normal mesh/model to use XD.
Thanked by: