The VG Resource

Full Version: My Smash Bros. Brawl Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well a while back I ripped several Brawl models for my own use and I figured I would stop by to share them so we can have some variety in our next update. So here you go, enjoy some smashing models. Tongue

[Image: supersmashbros.brawl.png]

[Image: Goomba_icon.png][Image: KingofRedLions_icon.png][Image: Pit_icon.png][Image: Eggman_icon.png]

This may or may not be all my Brawl rips I do.

Here's round two:

[Image: Toon_Link_icon.png][Image: Fusion_Suit_Samus_icon.png][Image: Luigis_Mansion_icon.png][Image: metal%20gear%20rex_icon.png][Image: Metal_Gear_Ray_icon.png]
Is that Eggman from the Trophy?
I believe so. It's been ages since I ripped these. Sorry.

Edit: Yeah it is. Sorry I've been kind of out of it today. Couldn't remember at first. XD
This is a dumb as hell question, but the trophies are boned and rigged like the playable characters are? I thought they would just come out in their already positioned states, heh.

I wonder if that means you can rig a trophy model to the bones of a player character.
(08-28-2010, 04:45 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]This is a dumb as hell question, but the trophies are boned and rigged like the playable characters are? I thought they would just come out in their already positioned states, heh.

I wonder if that means you can rig a trophy model to the bones of a player character.
No, trophies are always in a stationary state. Even if they do have bones, they won't use 'em.
Sadly they are not GrooveMan.exe. This is what my rip initially looked like ages ago as trophies don't come out T-posed.

[Image: 53043770]

That' doesn't mean they can't be corrected though.
Aw, dang, how am I gonna rig the Goomba.. XD
-Can hardly rig normal characters-
It's not that hard. 2 Bones for his feet. One for his lower body piece. Another for the rest of his body, with bones branching off for his mouth, and then a few bones for the eyebrows. Fairly simple in my opinion.
Hrm.
I have learned from the great.
(08-28-2010, 09:42 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]It's not that hard. 2 Bones for his feet. One for his lower body piece. Another for the rest of his body, with bones branching off for his mouth, and then a few bones for the eyebrows. Fairly simple in my opinion.

sweet i was looking for that boat.
I'm glad I was able to help some of you out. And I bring good news I found a way to rip Brawl models easier with rigging intact so with any luck I'll have more models up soon. =)
Would you be interested in ripping Fusion Suit Samus Trophy? I understand it won't have rigging or bones (at least I wouldn't think so). Just curious as I actually rather like this suit the best. Yes, I'm weird.
(09-07-2010, 10:12 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad I was able to help some of you out. And I bring good news I found a way to rip Brawl models easier with rigging intact so with any luck I'll have more models up soon. =)

can u rip metal Gear Ray?
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shadow4.jpg
i'm not even shure if it has a complete model since it only appears from behind a broken wall.
Well I found this so far:

[Image: metalgearrex.jpg]

Metal Gear Rex I believe.

I'll look to see if I can find Ray as I don't think this is it. I'm not a Metal Gear player so my knowledge is limited.

I'll see what I can do Novax. =)

Okay I found Ray and ripped it too. And I found Samus Fusion in my old archive of my previous hard drive. So I'll have all 3 up soon.
Woot, you rock Zerox. I just hope I can take away the stand and actually make it a normal mesh/model to use XD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5