Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon B&W Hero Sprite request
Neutral 
Hello I'm New here and I'd like to request a sprite in return I'll Give you some PB&W insider info.
Ok to the request: Pokemon Black and White's Male Hero in Pokemon Leaf Green Style.
[Image: 2ilogzt.jpg]
Hello Would someone post something here.
T_THello There I posted the hero for a refrence.
[Image: 2enxkk3.png]
Thanked by:
Ok, I'll be the first to tell you this. the request, I mgith do it. but you see, I dont want to, because the "info" won't help me in any way what so ever.
And besides, we need a better image that that to work on.
Thanked by:
It's best quality so far.
also um overwold sprites and battle sprites.
Thanked by:
Ok, the image that you gave us can at least be in PNG? That way it will be better forus to see it.
Thanked by:
ok
[Image: 1262qoo.png]
Thanked by:
Yeah I guess that works better.
But again, let me tell you that no body is going to do this request because of lack of payment, or a reward.
Thanked by: Tea
Hello may I please have overwold and battle sprites of PKMN B&W's male hero:[Image: 1262qoo.png] in return I'll give a Sig image.
Better 2-D?
Thanked by:
aint that the exact sprite edit someone did on the forums a while ago?
Thanked by:
(06-17-2010, 06:04 AM)Zekrom Wrote: Hello may I please have overwold and battle sprites of PKMN B&W's male hero:[Image: 1262qoo.png] in return I'll give a Sig image.
Better 2-D?

Looks better yeah, but Im still not convinced on the reward for the work.
Thanked by:
Fine I'll make you a Battle Any Type of battle. Pokemon, Mario, Consle vs Consle,
Thanked by:
(06-19-2010, 07:07 PM)Zekrom Wrote: Fine I'll make you a Battle Any Type of battle. Pokemon, Mario, Consle vs Consle,
does this mean money??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i think it means money but idk!!!!
Thanked by:
What ever you want in the battle
Thanked by:
wow that went right over your head didnt it
Thanked by:
i'd like a battle between you and the log in system after you get banned.
Thanked by: triptych