The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon B&W Hero Sprite request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm New here and I'd like to request a sprite in return I'll Give you some PB&W insider info.
Ok to the request: Pokemon Black and White's Male Hero in Pokemon Leaf Green Style.
[Image: 2ilogzt.jpg]
Hello Would someone post something here.
T_THello There I posted the hero for a refrence.
Ok, I'll be the first to tell you this. the request, I mgith do it. but you see, I dont want to, because the "info" won't help me in any way what so ever.
And besides, we need a better image that that to work on.
It's best quality so far.
also um overwold sprites and battle sprites.
Ok, the image that you gave us can at least be in PNG? That way it will be better forus to see it.
ok
[Image: 1262qoo.png]
Yeah I guess that works better.
But again, let me tell you that no body is going to do this request because of lack of payment, or a reward.
Hello may I please have overwold and battle sprites of PKMN B&W's male hero:[Image: 1262qoo.png] in return I'll give a Sig image.
Better 2-D?
aint that the exact sprite edit someone did on the forums a while ago?
(06-17-2010, 06:04 AM)Zekrom Wrote: [ -> ]Hello may I please have overwold and battle sprites of PKMN B&W's male hero:[Image: 1262qoo.png] in return I'll give a Sig image.
Better 2-D?

Looks better yeah, but Im still not convinced on the reward for the work.
Fine I'll make you a Battle Any Type of battle. Pokemon, Mario, Consle vs Consle,
(06-19-2010, 07:07 PM)Zekrom Wrote: [ -> ]Fine I'll make you a Battle Any Type of battle. Pokemon, Mario, Consle vs Consle,
does this mean money??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i think it means money but idk!!!!
What ever you want in the battle
wow that went right over your head didnt it
i'd like a battle between you and the log in system after you get banned.