Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (CD-i)
I'm ripping sprites from the CD-i Zelda games. Before I rip more Faces of Evil sprites, I'm ripping sprites from Wand of Gamelon.

Sprites that are on the site but not this post:
Armos: The icon disappeared. Imageshack probably removed the icon.
Ushrom: The icon linked to a 404 error. Imageshack probably removed the sprite sheet.

Sprites that I can't rip:
Fisherman/Blacksmith: His white hair blends with the white background when he's a fisherman.
Swamp Wizard: He wears brown robes that blend with the walls of his house.
Duke Onkled: His robes are the same color as the wall.

Zelda
[Image: zeldai.png]

Enemies
[Image: wallmaster.png] [Image: vire.png] [Image: desertfly.png] [Image: pig.png] [Image: keese.png] [Image: dodongo.png] [Image: ghini.png] [Image: octorok.png] [Image: stalfos.png] [Image: swampbug.png] [Image: fishr.png] [Image: gargoyle.png] [Image: bott.png] [Image: zora.png] [Image: gleeokhead.png] [Image: dordung.png] [Image: floormaster.png] [Image: darknut.png] [Image: tektike.png] [Image: eyefc.png] [Image: stonehead.png] [Image: peahat.png]
Bosses
[Image: gibdoicon.png] [Image: ironknuckleicon.png] [Image: witches.png] [Image: gleeok.png] [Image: wizzrobe.png] [Image: omfak.png] [Image: hectan.png] [Image: ganon.png]
NPCs
[Image: bakerm.png] [Image: magiccloaklady.png] [Image: impa.png] [Image: starvinglady.png] [Image: knittingwoman.png] [Image: fairies.png] [Image: kravindish.png] [Image: almao.png] [Image: forestlady.png] [Image: farix.png] [Image: harkinian.png]
Miscellaneous
[Image: crocodile.png] [Image: inventoryld.png] [Image: keyx.png]
Thanked by:
It is just me or they are resized?
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
I think they are. They should be ripped from the rom as actual size without the window maximized or stretched.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Nice job, but they're resized like the Morshu sheet was. Tongue Just shrink them down and we'll be in business.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I took screenshots in the emulator and copied the sprites from the screenshots. Does the emulator resize the screen?
Thanked by:
Looks like it does. I think that you might be able to change it from video options or something like that. Size "normal"
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
I couldn't change the emulator's size, but I fixed the Gibdo and Wallmaster rips and added an Iron Knuckle rip.
Thanked by:
mh, I was bored:
[Image: 73606924.png]

And nice sprites, even if they have not much frames.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Morshu
Keep it up!

Are you gonna rip the squadala man from The Faces of Evil?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(01-23-2010, 08:04 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Keep it up!

Are you gonna rip the squadala man from The Faces of Evil?

I'm not ripping more Faces of Evil Sprites until I finish Wand of Gamelon and rip more sprites from it. Gwonam is at ZeldaPower in the Faces of Evil section now, but he's resized like my rips were before I fixed them. I ripped Morshu because it was requested. Faces of Evil Ganon sprites were requested too, but he has the same sprites in both games.
Thanked by:
Awesome job. If you don't mind i'm going to change the boss icons since the art you used isn't on the sheets. Can't wait for more!
Thanked by:
(01-23-2010, 07:55 PM)Davias Wrote: mh, I was bored:
[Image: 73606924.png]

And nice sprites, even if they have not much frames.

Thanks. I couldn't find a good screenshot for Wand of Gamelon. Animation Magic didn't make many frames for the sprites. Gibdo, the first boss, has 2 walking frames and 2 attacking frames and fights Zelda for 5 seconds.
(01-23-2010, 10:46 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Awesome job. If you don't mind i'm going to change the boss icons since the art you used isn't on the sheets. Can't wait for more!

I don't mind, but should I stop using the cutscenes for icons?
Thanked by:
If they're not included in the sheet. That way people don't click it expecting something and get something else.
Thanked by:
I won't use the cutscenes again, but the Morshu icon on the site is from the cutscene when he says MMMM. I thought that the icon should be something that was on the sheet, so I added lamp oil, a rope, and a bomb. I didn't like my Morshu icon, and it wasn't used. When I saw the new icon, I thought that using the cutscenes for icons was fine.
Thanked by:
Hmm, I guess that's fine since he's an NPC.
Thanked by: