Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Giga Bowser
Ton told me to make a topic, so here it is, and this is the starter sprite, I took me some time.

[Image: giga-bowser.png]

Reference: http://www.mariowiki.com/Image:Giga_bowser_brawl.jpg
Thanked by:
Needs a bit more work. But good start dude.
Thanked by:
Thanks, but I could use some help, mostly on the legs...

[Image: giga-bowser-1.png]
Thanked by:
The pose doesn't seem quite "Giga Bowser-ish". But it's pretty epic, that's for sure.

You might be famous for producing the (to my knowledge) only good Giga Bowser sprite for anyone to use
Thanked by:
thanks, that actually means a lot, and I wanted to keep the Bowser stance, but those legs are killing me, I can't just get them right, maybe thinner?
Thanked by:
Everything looks good, EXCEPT for the shell.
Thanked by:
i think everything but the head needs to be bigger and his pose should DEFINITELY be fiercer but it looks good so far
Thanked by:
My regular Bowser is more hunched than that.

Thanked by:
Honestly, I'm not really getting a Giga Bowser vibe from this. It looks like a combination of Giga Bowser and normal Bowser.

[Image: 180pxgigabowserbrawl.jpg]

His stance is too much like Bowser's and... yeah, just seems too much like normal Bowser imo.
Thanked by:
maybe if he was leaning over a bit more, make his shoudlers wider and make him darker would he look better.

but awesome work so far!
Thanked by:
This is the newest Giga Bowser, I need help with the shell though, any problems with it?

[Image: giga-bowser-2.png]
Thanked by:
.......it doesn't looks like Giga Bowser......

use the reference 3 posts above.
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
Here's a rather large reference:
[Image: gigabowser.jpg]

If you need shots of different views I can get those as well.
Thanked by:
cool thanks, got a question though, how big should I make him, like the image, or shorter? Before I start Spriting him

Edit: do you think the height of for Warios would be fine?
Thanked by:
make giga bowser taller
Thanked by: