The VG Resource

Full Version: Giga Bowser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ton told me to make a topic, so here it is, and this is the starter sprite, I took me some time.

[Image: giga-bowser.png]

Reference: http://www.mariowiki.com/Image:Giga_bowser_brawl.jpg
Needs a bit more work. But good start dude.
Thanks, but I could use some help, mostly on the legs...

[Image: giga-bowser-1.png]
The pose doesn't seem quite "Giga Bowser-ish". But it's pretty epic, that's for sure.

You might be famous for producing the (to my knowledge) only good Giga Bowser sprite for anyone to use
thanks, that actually means a lot, and I wanted to keep the Bowser stance, but those legs are killing me, I can't just get them right, maybe thinner?
Everything looks good, EXCEPT for the shell.
i think everything but the head needs to be bigger and his pose should DEFINITELY be fiercer but it looks good so far
My regular Bowser is more hunched than that.
Honestly, I'm not really getting a Giga Bowser vibe from this. It looks like a combination of Giga Bowser and normal Bowser.

[Image: 180pxgigabowserbrawl.jpg]

His stance is too much like Bowser's and... yeah, just seems too much like normal Bowser imo.
maybe if he was leaning over a bit more, make his shoudlers wider and make him darker would he look better.

but awesome work so far!
This is the newest Giga Bowser, I need help with the shell though, any problems with it?

[Image: giga-bowser-2.png]
.......it doesn't looks like Giga Bowser......

use the reference 3 posts above.
Here's a rather large reference:
[Image: gigabowser.jpg]

If you need shots of different views I can get those as well.
cool thanks, got a question though, how big should I make him, like the image, or shorter? Before I start Spriting him

Edit: do you think the height of for Warios would be fine?
make giga bowser taller
Pages: 1 2 3 4