Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Who's moveset do you like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
AngelGlory's
11.54%
3 11.54%
HyperSonic92's
26.92%
7 26.92%
Fuse them both
61.54%
16 61.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Waluigi
Since Waluigi's here, I say let's get a moveset done with. I really like AG's but I made one a while ago that a lot of people like. So which one should we use

Mine
AngelGlory's
Thanked by:
I like different aspects of both.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(12-01-2009, 11:06 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: I like different aspects of both.
Care to be specific Ton?
Thanked by:
For example, I like your neutral B a lot more than AG's. I don't know what the Wall-Luigi is, so I can't really comment there. His random air swimming ability from Mario Tennis as a recovery is really funny to me.
Thanked by:
(12-01-2009, 11:09 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: I don't know what the Wall-Luigi is, so I can't really comment there.
In Strikers Charged, his Super Move was to run around the field with a wall of vines following him, called Wall-Luigi. I believe he also runs faster while doing this
Thanked by:
Weird. Ok, haha.
Thanked by:
For the Special moves, I like your Standard and Down Specials, and Angelglory's Up and Side Specials.

Mostly because Swimming Return as a recovery move is brilliant.

Also, I propose that Waluigi's costume be his Super Mario Strikers outfit. Not Strikers Charged, that would likely be more complicated.
Thanked by:
(12-01-2009, 11:11 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: Also, I propose that Waluigi's costume be his Super Mario Strikers outfit. Not Strikers Charged, that would likely be more complicated.
I prefer the old plumber attire. Although if we do have Waluigi have an alt it'd more than likely be that. Personally I'd like him to have a "WaluigiWare" outfit but he's never appeared in a WarioWare game so...
Thanked by:
One of his taunts or victory poses should involve him trying to do some action but failing miserably, Like spinning a racket around and accidentally hitting himself in the face or something.

Not sure which moveset I like more, but the drop rocket sounds like a fun attack to use
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
(12-01-2009, 11:13 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(12-01-2009, 11:11 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: Also, I propose that Waluigi's costume be his Super Mario Strikers outfit. Not Strikers Charged, that would likely be more complicated.
I prefer the old plumber attire. Although if we do have Waluigi have an alt it'd more than likely be that. Personally I'd like him to have a "WaluigiWare" outfit but he's never appeared in a WarioWare game so...

Costume, alt, same thing.

Okay, maybe not, but I prefer to call them costumes since that's pretty much what they are.

In other words, keep the plumber attire, Strikers outfit as my idea for his alt.
Thanked by:
(12-01-2009, 11:13 PM)Phantom K Wrote: One of his taunts or victory poses should involve him trying to do some action but failing miserably, Like spinning a racket around and accidentally hitting himself in the face or something.
I could have it when he does the breakdance victory taunt (in my moveset) and slips or rips his pants or whatever
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
So how about Waluigi's default costume is his Strikers uniform. That lets the player know that he uses sports games as a moveset and it keeps away the annoying question of "Why is Waluigi dressed normally and Wario isn't?"
Thanked by:
That could work, actually.

The alt. plumber attire would just be there for the same reason Wario's plumber attire was in Brawl.
Thanked by:
Exactly.
Thanked by:
I'm just wondering, but what others colors will Waluigi have if people want too change his color?
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by: