The VG Resource

Full Version: Waluigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Since Waluigi's here, I say let's get a moveset done with. I really like AG's but I made one a while ago that a lot of people like. So which one should we use

Mine
AngelGlory's
I like different aspects of both.
(12-01-2009, 11:06 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: [ -> ]I like different aspects of both.
Care to be specific Ton?
For example, I like your neutral B a lot more than AG's. I don't know what the Wall-Luigi is, so I can't really comment there. His random air swimming ability from Mario Tennis as a recovery is really funny to me.
(12-01-2009, 11:09 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what the Wall-Luigi is, so I can't really comment there.
In Strikers Charged, his Super Move was to run around the field with a wall of vines following him, called Wall-Luigi. I believe he also runs faster while doing this
Weird. Ok, haha.
For the Special moves, I like your Standard and Down Specials, and Angelglory's Up and Side Specials.

Mostly because Swimming Return as a recovery move is brilliant.

Also, I propose that Waluigi's costume be his Super Mario Strikers outfit. Not Strikers Charged, that would likely be more complicated.
(12-01-2009, 11:11 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I propose that Waluigi's costume be his Super Mario Strikers outfit. Not Strikers Charged, that would likely be more complicated.
I prefer the old plumber attire. Although if we do have Waluigi have an alt it'd more than likely be that. Personally I'd like him to have a "WaluigiWare" outfit but he's never appeared in a WarioWare game so...
One of his taunts or victory poses should involve him trying to do some action but failing miserably, Like spinning a racket around and accidentally hitting himself in the face or something.

Not sure which moveset I like more, but the drop rocket sounds like a fun attack to use
(12-01-2009, 11:13 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2009, 11:11 PM)Crappy Blue Luigi Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I propose that Waluigi's costume be his Super Mario Strikers outfit. Not Strikers Charged, that would likely be more complicated.
I prefer the old plumber attire. Although if we do have Waluigi have an alt it'd more than likely be that. Personally I'd like him to have a "WaluigiWare" outfit but he's never appeared in a WarioWare game so...

Costume, alt, same thing.

Okay, maybe not, but I prefer to call them costumes since that's pretty much what they are.

In other words, keep the plumber attire, Strikers outfit as my idea for his alt.
(12-01-2009, 11:13 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]One of his taunts or victory poses should involve him trying to do some action but failing miserably, Like spinning a racket around and accidentally hitting himself in the face or something.
I could have it when he does the breakdance victory taunt (in my moveset) and slips or rips his pants or whatever
So how about Waluigi's default costume is his Strikers uniform. That lets the player know that he uses sports games as a moveset and it keeps away the annoying question of "Why is Waluigi dressed normally and Wario isn't?"
That could work, actually.

The alt. plumber attire would just be there for the same reason Wario's plumber attire was in Brawl.
Exactly.
I'm just wondering, but what others colors will Waluigi have if people want too change his color?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12