Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Um Jammer Lammy Sprite rips
Wink 
(11-01-2009, 09:13 AM)Dazz Wrote: The white on the shoes, eyes etc. is killed from the white background...

I´m making quick updates in all the sheets to fix these flaws.
Lammy final outfit:
[Image: lammyfinaloutfit.png]
Katy Kat final outfit:
[Image: katyujlsprite.png]
Thanked by:
Got PSicture working flawlessly, thank you for the tip. I guess I could join your forum too, since we'll need some way to organize the rips so we don't waste time by ripping the same things twice.
Thanked by:
(11-01-2009, 11:10 PM)underwhelming Wrote: Got PSicture working flawlessly, thank you for the tip. I guess I could join your forum too, since we'll need some way to organize the rips so we don't waste time by ripping the same things twice.
Alright! Tell me what you´re ripping now. I´ll be ripping Rammy next and here is the updates which I did following Dazz suggestion:
Katy Kat:
[Image: katystage1.png]
Ma-San:
[Image: masansprite.png]
Chop Chop Master Onion:
[Image: cconionujlsprite.png]
Chief Puddle:
[Image: chiefpuddlesheet.png]
Cathy Pillar:
[Image: cathypillarsprite.png]
Captain Fussenpepper:
[Image: fussenpeppersprite.png]
Paul Chuck:
[Image: paulchucksprite.png]
Thanked by:
I've been signed up to your forum for a few days now with no sign of you there. Don't know who you are there yet, but I've had a message posted up trying to get your attention, but to no avail. I thought you had given up, but when I went to post this message I noticed you've actually been editing your most recent post, so oops should have said something here instead.

Anyway, I've about finished the stage 7 audience rips and will probably work on PaRappa next to try break the monotony of all the puny audience members (30 of them, holy cow I didn't realize there were that many) and fixing the imperfections in the files. I think it happens with all the files, but both the bottommost pixels and rightmost pixels get stretched and make the image look a little distorted, so it is really tedious having to fix that. Should have it up later or tomorrow though.
Thanked by:
(11-05-2009, 05:01 AM)underwhelming Wrote: I've been signed up to your forum for a few days now with no sign of you there. Don't know who you are there yet, but I've had a message posted up trying to get your attention, but to no avail. I thought you had given up, but when I went to post this message I noticed you've actually been editing your most recent post, so oops should have said something here instead.

Anyway, I've about finished the stage 7 audience rips and will probably work on PaRappa next to try break the monotony of all the puny audience members (30 of them, holy cow I didn't realize there were that many) and fixing the imperfections in the files. I think it happens with all the files, but both the bottommost pixels and rightmost pixels get stretched and make the image look a little distorted, so it is really tedious having to fix that. Should have it up later or tomorrow though.

Don´t get fooled, the images don´t get fully damaged. It´s a glitch which force you to clean the sprite parts.
Lammy stage 6 (USA version):
[Image: lammystage6.png]
Parappa (small sprites):
[Image: parappaujl.png]
Parappa (Medium sprites):
[Image: parappaujl2.png]
Parappa (Large sprites):
[Image: parappauj3.png]
Thanked by:
Finished up with the stage 7 audience extras not long after my last post. Got a technique for identifying and fixing the distortion issue with just 3 clicks per sprite, so it should cut down on time wasted with future problems.

[Image: s7audience-1.png]

Looks properly formatted to me, but if it's not up to standard I can go back and fix it.

Going to do the Stage 7 teachers from the audience and probably the stage 2 crowd/extras next.
Thanked by:
Great work, by the way forget about my PM. I´ve finally managed to burn the iso and get the europe/japanese sprites of Lammy.
Lammy Stages 3 and 4:
[Image: lammystage34.png]
Lammy Stage 6 (Europe/Japanese versions):
[Image: lammystage6eurojap.png]
Rammy stages 2, 3 and 7:
[Image: rammysheet.png]
Rammy stage 4:
[Image: rammysheet2.png]
Rammy stage 6:
[Image: rammysheet3.png]
As for your rip, I suggest you to put your username as the author´s sprite sheet and either ask the other people to give credit or ask permission for usage or not.
Thanked by:
some of the white from the black & white sprites is missing
nice rips Smile
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
PJ Berri (He only appear in stage 7):
[Image: pjujlsprite.png]
Thanked by:
I'll get all of this up soon. Nice job!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Got all the teachers audience sprites ripped finally, as well as the dialogue font.

[Image: Teachers07.png]

And the font, altered from the ripped file so as to have translucency.

[Image: UJLFONTcopy.png]

(does not look good on light backgrounds, as the font is white)

If it would be better, I could submit it as black instead.
Thanked by:
So wait, are there two sheets for each character? Cause if so I think I just royally screwed up the section.
Thanked by:
(11-10-2009, 01:31 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: So wait, are there two sheets for each character? Cause if so I think I just royally screwed up the section.

Depending of the stages, the playable characters have 3 types of sprites (small, medium and big). It was quite difficult figure everything till I scanned all the stage folders.
Thanked by:
Can you check the site and see if everything is right on there?
Thanked by:
(11-11-2009, 01:15 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Can you check the site and see if everything is right on there?

I noticed the sprites of Lammy from stage 1, 2 and 5 are missing. Here are they: [Image: lammystage125.png]
Thanked by: