The VG Resource

Full Version: Um Jammer Lammy Sprite rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are the sprites which I´ve got by using Psicture:
Lammy:
[Image: lammysheet1.png]
Katy Kat:
[Image: katyujlsheet.png]
Ma-San:
[Image: masansheet.png]
Here is Chop Chop Master Onion in his Um Jammer Lammy Version:
[Image: cconionujlsprite.png]
Here is Chief Puddle:
[Image: chiefpuddlesheet.png]
And here is Cathy Pillar and the Baby Bunnies:
[Image: cathypillarsprite.png]
Hey, awesome!
Wow, amazing effort. Personally, I think using Psicture is a nightmare XD .
You should rip Parappa next (pwease Cute .)
(10-20-2009, 05:54 PM)Friedslick6 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, amazing effort. Personally, I think using Psicture is a nightmare XD .
You should rip Parappa next (pwease Cute .)

I´ll rip Parappa 1 characters later, anyway here is Captain Fussenpepper:
[Image: fussenpeppersprite.png]
Nice work. Could you possibly get a good screenshot we can use as a section tag? I can only find jpegs online.
(10-21-2009, 03:51 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work. Could you possibly get a good screenshot we can use as a section tag? I can only find jpegs online.
How about this one?
[Image: stage1.png]
Another rip:
[Image: astronautlammy.png]
Got it!
Paul Chuck:
[Image: paulchucksprite.png]
Teriyaki Yoko:
[Image: teriyakisheet.png]
Lammy Camouflage (American version):
[Image: lammystage6.png]
PS: Please add these submissions in the news.
What's with the little jokes at the bottom?
They go from reasonably funny to bland and odd.
Nice sheets, though.
(10-25-2009, 08:44 PM)Jesus lizard Wrote: [ -> ]What's with the little jokes at the bottom?
They go from reasonably funny to bland and odd.
Nice sheets, though.

They´re refferences for the theme songs and when you had to re-start a stage after failing to get at least a "Good" score in order to proceed in the game. By the way "I thought you where cool, but NO MORE!!" means Lammy failed to keep in the cool mode in Chief Puddle´s stage. More rips comming soon.
Next rips:
a) Katy Kat and Lammy with the final outfits.
b) Parappa (Um Jammer Lammy version).
c) PJ Berri (Um Jammer Lammy version).
d) Rammy.
e) Stage Elements.
Is Katy a bobcat?... Don't you think she's missing something? A tail perhaps? Smile

That's probably what those stray parts are.

I tried ripping these sprites myself a while back, but the graphics always had a corrupted look to them in every program I used. If you changed some settings to get all these to look right in PSIcture, could you tell me what? I'd be glad to give a hand with the ripping of stage elements and other miscellaneous stuff if I can even get the images to look right.

A few nitpicks about the sheets themselves: only some of them come with disassembled parts (Astronaut Lammy, Cathy Pillar), I think all of them should have been like that. Also, Lammy's eyes always look weird at the bottom of the assembled pictures for some reason, like they cut off a little, don't know if you noticed.

Disregarding those, thanks so much for what you've already done, I've been checking back at tSR regularly to see if anyone actually ripped these yet for a while now.
(10-27-2009, 07:02 AM)underwhelming Wrote: [ -> ]Is Katy a bobcat?... Don't you think she's missing something? A tail perhaps? Smile

That's probably what those stray parts are.

I tried ripping these sprites myself a while back, but the graphics always had a corrupted look to them in every program I used. If you changed some settings to get all these to look right in PSIcture, could you tell me what? I'd be glad to give a hand with the ripping of stage elements and other miscellaneous stuff if I can even get the images to look right.

A few nitpicks about the sheets themselves: only some of them come with disassembled parts (Astronaut Lammy, Cathy Pillar), I think all of them should have been like that. Also, Lammy's eyes always look weird at the bottom of the assembled pictures for some reason, like they cut off a little, don't know if you noticed.

Disregarding those, thanks so much for what you've already done, I've been checking back at tSR regularly to see if anyone actually ripped these yet for a while now.

I´ll follow your suggestion and add the non assembled parts of the sprites, it´ll take long... But all the rips will be updated and (for the administrator) please replace the astronaut Lammy with this one:
[Image: lammystage346.png] (I´ve noticed Lammy get smaller or normal sized sprites during the game.)
As for the rips, it´s highly recommended scanning a psx cd rom of the game with psicture rater than scanning the iso. The reason is the fact the sprites never came right when the iso is scanned. By the way I still wish to rip the rest of the sprites from Stage 7 which feature the teachers once again (this time as crowd members). If you love Um Jammer Lammy then join http://pinkmilknmunchies.b1.jcink.com
Oh, so you need an actual cd rom then? I don't have my copy anymore, so I guess that's out for now. I looked into other methods, and PSX VRAM seems like it would be perfect for stage stuff and other things that are already in the VRAM as the game is playing.

I don't know what tSR etiquette is regarding posting sheets in someone else's topic if it's for the same game, but if that's fine then I can get started pretty soon.

So whatcha say, want me to help?
(10-31-2009, 05:23 PM)underwhelming Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so you need an actual cd rom then? I don't have my copy anymore, so I guess that's out for now. I looked into other methods, and PSX VRAM seems like it would be perfect for stage stuff and other things that are already in the VRAM as the game is playing.

I don't know what tSR etiquette is regarding posting sheets in someone else's topic if it's for the same game, but if that's fine then I can get started pretty soon.

So whatcha say, want me to help?

I highly suggest you to burn a playstation iso of the game if you wish to help. By the way, are you interested in joinning my board?
Anyway here is the updated sheets:
a) Lammy (stage 1):
[Image: lammystage125.png]
b) Katy (stage 1):
[Image: katystage1.png]
The white on the shoes, eyes etc. is killed from the white background...
Pages: 1 2