Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Most frustrating game levels/moments/anythings?
Ah, yes. SNK's infamous boss characters that are super unfair and hard to beat. The NGBC bosses were the biggest offenders.
Reading this thread's title, I was expecting the mention of Battletoads' Turbo Tunnel and Sonic 3's infamous Carnival Night Zone barrel.

Anyway, one of the frustrating things I've given up on is the carrot eating part in M&L: Bowser's Insider Story. I hated it.
In MVC3, I've only beaten it once because Galactus is overpowered and unfair for a Capcom fighter boss. More so than Abyss, I reckon.
Cinematic platform games can be a chore, like Prince of Persia, Flashback, Another world, Blackthorne, and Heart of Darkness.
Abe's Oddysee is frustrating to complete 100% when you don't want to get the bad ending. I have New 'N Tasty on my PS4 and haven't played it for a while, due to the difficulty. Still a great series though, and I hope they bring out a remake of Abe's Exoddus as Lorne Lanning confirmed.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most frustrating game levels/moments/anythings? - by Dolphman - 02-10-2016, 08:47 PM