Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
One of my least favorite topics...
So, my mom and i did shopping today...

Well, during the several hours of time my dad had on the computer to do stupid/dangerous shit...

This pc is running slower than ever

The AV is eating all the CPU

Internet connectivity is null and void...

I had to re-start it...
How tempting it is to call "dear old daddy" 's bluff...
emails my god damn ass! A select few individuals are on emails all day. Even I, while logged-in all day, am not checking them every second. Nope... I game, chat, mess with hacking/programming.
paying bills... FOR FIVE FUCKING HOURS?!
oh, turbotax, which makes taxes so easy, is a pain in the ass
and ofc... "say, why do you need to hide the screen so fast?"

I hope I can get my "new" laptop set-up and running FAST... My mom's pc I'm  officially declaring to be at defcon-1.

What lurks inside I do not know exactly, as nothing is finding anything, but i just KNOW virus has rendered the thing near inoperable, and is slowly killing it.

Only good thing is my mom and i got a really good router to replace the crappy linksys wr1t0n that refuses to connect after our isp had us trade the modem in. (i tried resets, it's not working...and research revealed it can be considered a defective model) Anyways, that should enable more than one pc to be connected to the internet.

But, yeah...I'm likely to go MIA for a bit...
Even if i get set-up with the laptop... it'll be a while before I post anything much more. At best, I may lurk...

Sorry to report this...
And sorry if i seem in an irritable mood...
bad enough keeping my cool explaining the tech crap I know to my mom...
But CONSTANTLY having to repair the damage my father can do because of his complete disregard for internet safety protocol... That grinds my gears like no other... My blood is boiling right now... I wanna kill him!

Why must I bear the full load of every damn thing that goes wrong here?
Cry Angry
I'm sick of it.
I want to talk with my friends.
I want to play games.
I want to make games.
I want to learn various things.
And between scheduling conflicts and having to play IT tech of the household, I CANNOT DO IT...DAMMIT!

IDK what I'll do if my mom loses this computer...
I think if it does happen I'm just gonna let-loose on my father how much i really did know... Tired of pretending to get along. Chew his ass out nice and good. "Well, now that the pc is dead, give-up the charades. I know what you did, when you did it. I know what sites you were on. Why do you even bother hiding it? I hope you feel good, hope you enjoyed it. You proud you've ruined another computer, forever destroyed another several gigabytes of unreplaceable files? That you put the entire family at risk in a whole variety of ways?"

anyways, bye for now...
hope to return soon...

this.lifeExpectancyInYears.decrease(ReasonsForShortenedLife.STRESS_OVERLOAD);
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
One of my least favorite topics... - by DarkGrievous7145 - 09-06-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: One of my least favorite topics... - by Gors - 09-07-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: One of my least favorite topics... - by Gors - 09-08-2015, 07:18 AM