Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
When is In Battle M&L Waluigi going to be finished?
(03-30-2015, 10:04 PM)Petie Wrote: And Sean, welcome back! I do remember seeing your name around. It's good to have you with us again!

Thank you for welcoming me back- as well as the decision to leave the other account dormant! Thanks to everyone else too for the kind welcomes!

(03-30-2015, 10:14 PM)recme Wrote: welcome back sean! its cool to see you back. its very strange to see a legend like you come back. i wonder what made you do it....

Wink

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU INSPIRED ME TO D-DO SO OR ANYTHING, B-BAKA!

(03-31-2015, 04:44 AM)E-Man Wrote: Wonderful to have you back, Sta… Errr… I mean Sean. 

Like I said, if you feel comfortable calling me by my online name(Starpower, Star, Starman, or whatever) feel free to do so! I don't mind if my real name or my online one is used. I'm just using my real name now so it's more on a personal level. 

(03-31-2015, 06:44 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: "Starpower" rings a bell to me... perhaps I was active when you were still here? Regardless, Welcome back Sean! I hope I get to know you better.

I think at the time I was working on that New Super Mario Kart project...and I believe you were- I don't think I'd seen many blue blurs around here during that time..

(03-31-2015, 11:40 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: [Image: iofE8MHs2gy3s.png]

BUT THEN THERE'S THIS BLUE BLUR. 
Pretty scary how everyone's convos have been about me lately...I guess this return was a must. 
Also bless you, Iceman, for liking those sprites that much. Although my friends who were doing the hacking stuff may not be around since they went off to get a masters..I am looking into alternatives to revive it. However it's not guaranteed, but it's worth a shot. I did enjoy making those New Super Mario Kart sprites.  

Oh gawd, Stevenstitch your avatar is amazing Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: When is In Battle M&L Waluigi going to be finished? - by SeanHicksArt - 03-31-2015, 05:16 PM