The VG Resource

Full Version: When is In Battle M&L Waluigi going to be finished?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
..Seriously why do people still ask me that haha

Any-who, I am Sean Hicks, formerly known as Starpower. You can still call me Star if you like (sometimes it turns into StarMan- which is fine by me. Sounds cooler).

I use my personal name these days. I am a visual development artist, illustrator, and pixel artist. I hope you all give me a warm welcome back to this place, as I plan to revisit some familiar faces here! As far as what's been up, just recently graduated from a community college after 4 years. I plan to go back to college in the fall, but at SCAD, for a masters. All in all, I am open and friendly to everyone.

However, I will ban you if you ask me for M&L Wario Bros.
I'm not a mod, but I'll find a way. Ban you from life or something.
Would you prefer if I just change your Starpower account's name to ShawnHicksArt?

I'll have to ban one account or the other so choose wisely :p
Oof, yeah forgot that account was still around.

You can just ban the old Starpower one. It's time to start fresh- many thanks!
Hell yeah! Welcome back, Sean/Star! Glad to have you around again! I do have a quick question though, if you don't mind.

When will M&L Wario Bros. be finished?
Holy shit. Starpower. He's back. But he's Sean now.

Seanpower.

I missed you even though we didn't really talk that much. Your art was cool but by the time I wanted to tell you, it was too late ;__;

(03-30-2015, 09:32 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Would you prefer if I just change your Starpower account's name to ShawnHicksArt?

I'll have to ban one account or the other so choose wisely :p

Do you seriously have to ban him? Can't you just like...scramble his password or something so he can never log in again? ('A`)
I mean, I get it, with alts and stuff, but I'd just let it fly for now...
Really. If he signs in with the other one and starts screwing around, just ban both. But it's Starpower, so I'm sure he won't do that. Tongue

like it's late at night dude just let it chill and be a legacy handle
or like, ban "Starpower" and put it in a "these guys were really cool im banning the handle so other people dont steal the username" group
Shade Wrote:When will M&L Wario Bros. be finished?

[Image: 3+sexy+5+me+_32a69cf2a4ef11e549136a89921e5883.gif]

It's good to see you again too, Shade! As well as you Koseh! I blame life itself for not being able to talk to you much for a while there, but I'm trying to change that. Until college takes me away again egh.
No need for bans. Viper, there is an account merge feature for these situations except in specific cases like this where the user wants a fresh start. Leave the old account as is - it does no harm lying dormant.

And Sean, welcome back! I do remember seeing your name around. It's good to have you with us again!
welcome back sean! its cool to see you back. its very strange to see a legend like you come back. i wonder what made you do it....

Wink
Holy cow! I had a hunch you might return, but not like this!

Wonderful to have you back, Sta… Errr… I mean Sean. It's been a pleasure to talk to you on Skype prior to your official return and I'm up to seeing whatever you cooked up in your studio (or wherever you create your sprites and artwork)!
"Starpower" rings a bell to me... perhaps I was active when you were still here? Regardless, Welcome back Sean! I hope I get to know you better.
Star is back, with a different name

this makes me happy

[Image: iofE8MHs2gy3s.png]
(03-31-2015, 11:40 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ][pic of CBL in skype]

I like how Crappy Blue Luigi's display pic in Skype is of a Crappy Blue Hedgehog

Good.
Aaaaaaaaaah is this real this is not real it can't be real

Welcome back Seanpower~

POST SOME ART OR ELSE

Big Grin
(03-30-2015, 10:04 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]And Sean, welcome back! I do remember seeing your name around. It's good to have you with us again!

Thank you for welcoming me back- as well as the decision to leave the other account dormant! Thanks to everyone else too for the kind welcomes!

(03-30-2015, 10:14 PM)recme Wrote: [ -> ]welcome back sean! its cool to see you back. its very strange to see a legend like you come back. i wonder what made you do it....

Wink

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU INSPIRED ME TO D-DO SO OR ANYTHING, B-BAKA!

(03-31-2015, 04:44 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful to have you back, Sta… Errr… I mean Sean. 

Like I said, if you feel comfortable calling me by my online name(Starpower, Star, Starman, or whatever) feel free to do so! I don't mind if my real name or my online one is used. I'm just using my real name now so it's more on a personal level. 

(03-31-2015, 06:44 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]"Starpower" rings a bell to me... perhaps I was active when you were still here? Regardless, Welcome back Sean! I hope I get to know you better.

I think at the time I was working on that New Super Mario Kart project...and I believe you were- I don't think I'd seen many blue blurs around here during that time..

(03-31-2015, 11:40 AM)Iceman404 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: iofE8MHs2gy3s.png]

BUT THEN THERE'S THIS BLUE BLUR. 
Pretty scary how everyone's convos have been about me lately...I guess this return was a must. 
Also bless you, Iceman, for liking those sprites that much. Although my friends who were doing the hacking stuff may not be around since they went off to get a masters..I am looking into alternatives to revive it. However it's not guaranteed, but it's worth a shot. I did enjoy making those New Super Mario Kart sprites.  

Oh gawd, Stevenstitch your avatar is amazing Heart
Pages: 1 2