Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Poll: Which One Do You Like?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ninja 1
50.00%
3 50.00%
Ninja 2
16.67%
1 16.67%
Neither (PffT)
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Some new sprites I'm working on...
The style is informed by general graphic design principles and system limitations. HOWEVER, at the end of the day it's your choice to do what you will, BUT you're also choosing to ignore perfectly valid critique because "it's the internet" the reason why people are getting annoyed is because you brush everything you don't want to (but need to) hear and make no effort to attempt anything different.

Refusing to even try and learn from others will only resign yourself to a life of mediocrity. People are trying to help you improve; if they didn't want to help, they wouldn't post here (generally speaking). But it seems like you don't really want help, so I'm sure you'll get as much as you want.

Also the "I bet I can find something you've done that goes against what you're saying" argument is petty and abhorrently childish. But even so, what qualifications do you have in regards to what will or will not 'cut it'? It's already apparent that there's a lack of understanding in regards to even the minimum stylistic sensibilities that you're trying to emulate.
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by: eureka, Shade, Speed-X

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some new sprites I'm working on... - by Sketchasaurus - 11-07-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Some new sprites I'm working on... - by Pik - 11-08-2014, 11:12 AM