Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
VGResource Pokédex Project: DESIGN
KIWI TIME!
[Image: KIWIBIRD2.bmp]
Got working on Keewud and Kazlawer (placeholder names).

I based Keewud on both Baegal's design and my design. As you can see, it has Baegal's overall shape, head and legs, while having the pale beige body and white flower of mine's. The beige body is based on both the kiwi itself and emu chicks, which also have yellow stripes on their back. The flower is based on a kiwi flower, which is white and have long stems.

Kazlawer (Kiwi+Cassowary+Flower) is based on kiwis, emus and cassowaries. The leaf on its forehead and its bluish green head (which will become blue upon evolving again) and based on a cassowary's head, and the overall build of its body is shaped after that of an emu's. Because emus, kiwis and other ratites have hair like feathers covering their body, I figured it'd be cool to give it a pony tail (even though most ratites are bald on their heads, but I don't care). I also made its wings resemble leafs, gave it some random patterns over its body and made the flower bloom, with stems sticking out of it (which only males have).
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]

Messages In This Thread
VGResource Pokédex Project: DESIGN - by Koopaul - 11-30-2013, 03:57 AM
RE: VGResource Pokédex Project: DESIGN - by Gwen - 12-03-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: VGResource Pokédex Project: DESIGN - by SchAlternate - 12-06-2013, 09:02 PM