Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: do you think captain n the game master should be revamped
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
16.67%
1 16.67%
no
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should they revive captain n the game master
(10-23-2014, 09:12 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I think it would be amazing if Captain N was rooted in the present age, and somehow old retro games were being infiltrated by Mother Brain, and Captain N's only means of interfacing with the characters of the past would be to be shot back into time in a vessel known as get this -- the Virtual Console. Captain N can only venture so far from the Virtual Console whilst still maintaining proper mollecular composure, otherwise he suffers from a horrible, painful (although temporary) mutation known as "pixelosis" that causes him to become pixelated in appearance.

Sort of like Doctor Who but with Nintendos.
Actually psht if they literally made it like Doctor Who but with Nintendos, and Captain N traveled with an old videogame character every 13 episodes, well
I'd probably die

actually fuck why hasn't a webcomic illustrator come up with this yet

dude that is an awsome idea for it  and it would give a perfect excuse to keep the zapper  and game pad as the weapons rather then a more recent contoller and explain the time control thing.

but i also think it leaves room to have mother brain attack more recent games and to have other main villens from other games like gannandorf or nightmare (from zelda and kirby respectfully).

also to answer your question the reson  no one has made a comic about this is that to do this kind of an epic concept would need an amazing artist and those arent cheapand lets face it most people who would fund this are broke.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: should they revive captain n the game master - by trans the psycopath - 11-03-2014, 03:39 PM