Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: do you think captain n the game master should be revamped
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
16.67%
1 16.67%
no
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should they revive captain n the game master
I don't think that it's likely for Nintendo to pursue reviving Captain N, part of the reason why is because they really don't need to.

Captain N was produced in an era where advertising in the form of children's television was the norm (Transformers, G.I Joe, even the Mario and Zelda shows) Partly because there weren't advertising outlets like the internet. Another reason why Nintendo doesn't need Captain N is because they're known ubiquitously as THE video game company (they're essentially the Walt Disney Studios of the gaming world) And Captain N was made during a time where the novelty of video game consoles was somewhat of a smaller market. So really, Captain N was used as a way to advertise Nintendo gaming to kids who didn't already have a system, and to advertise other games that kids with systems might not have or know about.

While I like the late-80's/early-90's charm of the Captain N cartoons, I'd be extremely surprised if they brought it back.
Salvador Dali Wrote: Begin by learning to draw and paint like the old masters. After that, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by: Kosheh, Shade, Mystie, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: should they revive captain n the game master - by Sketchasaurus - 10-23-2014, 12:27 AM