Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: do you think captain n the game master should be revamped
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
16.67%
1 16.67%
no
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should they revive captain n the game master
(10-21-2014, 11:06 PM)Koopaul Wrote: As a Nintendo fan... No.

Can a mod just cut off all the replies after this one and lock the topic? This is the only answer we need.

seriously, though

(10-22-2014, 11:16 AM)trans the psycopath Wrote: also i always felt that the useless  animal sidekick was a trope best left dead  in cartoons unless it wasent  a real life  type animal or the creature was very useful to the plot with out it being forced usefulness that makes no sense if the character has half a brain. in fact outside of monster battle shows the only animal side kick i have truly enjoyed was  frisket from reboot. so id leave the dog out of a new captain n

"i think this is a dumb trope so lets cut out a character because i only liked one animal sidekick, ever" is how im reading this

but, i feel like if they revived Captain N it'd probably work best as a video game, rather than a cartoon series.

Basically, a Super Smash Action RPG where you're Kevin and you've gotta float between Nintendo universes and help patch up galaxial holes opened up by Mother Brain.

Yeah, like Nintendo's version of Kingdom Hearts.

Or even a dopey game where you play as a huge nerd who mends the issues of all of Nintendo's abandoned IPs on a faraway island -- oh wait a second

[Image: qxByxzn.png]

oh Captain N 2008 there you are we've been looking for you
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: should they revive captain n the game master - by Kosheh - 10-22-2014, 02:54 PM