Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: do you think captain n the game master should be revamped
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
16.67%
1 16.67%
no
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should they revive captain n the game master
(10-21-2014, 06:42 PM)trans the psycopath Wrote:
(10-21-2014, 05:12 PM)Kriven Wrote: I don't think it has much of a future in animation or film, but I can see a Captain N comic book being pretty good.

ya that would be interesting but i think your thinking that i mean just recycle the old shows cast and overall plot just with better writing  and animation which isent what i mean at all. the show is very old  so i dont think given its age that anybody would mind changing the cast and story a bit  different main character  different game characters for the team and mostly different villens.

i would keep  mother brain and princess lana in  lana was a good character  and would fit in well today mind you with some weapons and skills of her  own. i would also make mother brain more game cannon and have her teamed up with more  compatant villens that are more like her equals and ditch the version made for the origanal captain n. also a less episodic storyline.

Now you're getting into more typical reboot fodder, which always leaves me wondering why a person bothered to reboot at all instead of... well, making something different with inspirations derived from something else?

"Well, let's have a new Captain N, but get rid of Captain N."

I can understand replacing the N-Team with different characters or more faithful interpretations of the characters... I can even understand getting rid of Game Boy and relegating the dog to "Castle Pooch", but when you want to eliminate the main character of the franchise, you should probably just create a new franchise. Same if you want to change their personality into something totally different. I don't mean don't make Kevin a more realistic goofball of a character, but it's really not going to be Captain N if you take Kevin and make him a drug addict or a goth... it's not the same character anymore. It's somebody else with the same name.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: SchAlternate

Messages In This Thread
RE: should they revive captain n the game master - by Kriven - 10-21-2014, 10:56 PM