Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: do you think captain n the game master should be revamped
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
16.67%
1 16.67%
no
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

should they revive captain n the game master
(10-21-2014, 05:12 PM)Kriven Wrote: I don't think it has much of a future in animation or film, but I can see a Captain N comic book being pretty good.

ya that would be interesting but i think your thinking that i mean just recycle the old shows cast and overall plot just with better writing  and animation which isent what i mean at all. the show is very old  so i dont think given its age that anybody would mind changing the cast and story a bit  different main character  different game characters for the team and mostly different villens.

i would keep  mother brain and princess lana in  lana was a good character  and would fit in well today mind you with some weapons and skills of her  own. i would also make mother brain more game cannon and have her teamed up with more  compatant villens that are more like her equals and ditch the version made for the origanal captain n. also a less episodic storyline.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: should they revive captain n the game master - by trans the psycopath - 10-21-2014, 06:42 PM