Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Romancing SaGa Enemy Set
Hey everyone, I recently registered here at TSR, and look forward to contributing what I can to your large database.

I noticed that this website's section for Squaresoft's Romancing SaGa still lacks a submission for its enemy/boss graphics. I'd love to help further bring this game out of obscurity, and add something to this section. I had the experience of playing through it once (no easy task, as it still remains untranslated), and found it to be a very fun and challenging test of my mettle. I've been in the process of arranging a sheet for upload which encompasses it's monster sprites, but I have an issue that I need to address before I proceed with a full submission..
The sprites were not originally ripped by me, but were hosted on a Japanese website which no longer functions. The content had however been saved by DE of rpgmaker.net, who shared the material through its forums. In this particular case I could use some advice on whether submission is acceptable. I have no intention of taking personal credit for the rips.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Xcalibr - 01-18-2012, 12:00 AM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Gors - 01-18-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Garamonde - 01-19-2012, 01:51 PM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Davy Jones - 01-19-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Deathbringer - 01-19-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Romancing SaGa Enemy Set - by Xcalibr - 01-20-2012, 05:58 AM