Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Heihachi sprites
Uhm... So yeah.. Hi! I'm new here! Actually, this is like my first entry in a forum... Ever. But I've been browsing this site for a while now and I decided to create an account because I need some constructive criticism.

[Image: heihachicostume3.png]

Heihachi Mishima from Tekken. Here seen with his "player 2" costume from Tekken 3. Just a simple "breathing" animation that should be animated very slowly, considering the small size and number of frames. I decided to get rid of the gloves, because I noticed that I had forgotten about them just as I was about to save it, tried recoloring the hands and it just looked better without them.

I've been spriting for a few years now, but like I said, I've never actually posted anything on the internet so I'm not really sure about how it looks... It would be really nice if I could get some constructive criticism so that I know what I can improve, and maybe learn a thing or two Smile.

(Oh, and in case you're wondering.. He's supposed to have kind of a big head. That's pretty much the only way I draw people, it's much more fun that way Big Grin)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Heihachi sprites - by Sunlight - 01-05-2012, 03:12 PM
RE: Heihachi sprites - by Cobalt Blue - 01-05-2012, 03:54 PM
RE: Heihachi sprites - by Sunlight - 01-05-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Heihachi sprites - by StarSock64 - 01-05-2012, 05:47 PM