Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment
In working on my YouTube videos, I've depended heavily on the Suikoden sprites posted here (many thanks for them!) but there were some I couldn't find here, and so I had to start ripping some of my own. I thought I might offer some of them up here for other people who might want them.

I'm sorry about the transparency; I was making the sheets for my own use, and the transparency made it easier for me to use them. Several of them have text on them that's invisible when you view them on here...

Most importantly, here's Teo McDohl, who somehow didn't get included in the massive Suikoden section here.
[Image: Teo.png]

I also have a huge number of NPCs. The file is too large to display here without messing up the appearance of the post, so it's just a link.
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd37...e/NPCs.png

An assortment of soldiers in the employ of the Scarlet Moon Empire...and a couple of undead ones formerly in Imperial service...
[Image: Imperialtroops.png]

The soldiers of the Liberation Army are just as important, of course!
[Image: LiberationArmysoldiers.png]

The Dragon Knight NPCs are in a separate file from the other NPCs, 'cause the other file was so big already. Tongue I probably should have put them in the same file as the Liberation Army guys, now that I think of it...
[Image: DragonKnightNPCs.png]

I think Futch's Black is already covered, but how about Milia's Thrash?
[Image: Thrash.png]

These ones really interested me, 'cause they're not used in the game!
[Image: Unusedsprites.png]

These are a few character sprites that didn't make it into the sheets for the characters. Although I may have put a few in here that *did*; sorry about that if so. But I know that Camille killing Milich wasn't on either of their sheets, and those seemed like important ones.
[Image: Omittedcharactersprites.png]

I've probably ripped some other stuff from Suikoden that isn't up here yet, but these are the ones that were ready.

I've also started getting ready for the later videos I'll be making with Suikoden II sprites, so I've gotten a few Suikoden II sprites that aren't here yet as well...

The color version of the opening is again too large to post without messing up the look of the post.
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd37...prites.png

Rowd's combat sprites, which unfortunately don't include a special defeat sprite, which is gonna make it hard when I have Flik kill him... Sad
[Image: Rowdcombatsprite.png]

This one I found at the Mercenary Fort. It's some kind of alternate costume for "Riou", but I'm not sure why or anything. It's not even stored in the file in the same way as the other sprites; it's in the same format as the ones from the first game, so maybe it's an early test sprite or something? I dunno, but I thought it was interesting, so I thought I'd share while I was at it.
[Image: alternateRiou.png]

And, finally, best of all, the missing combat and sleeping sprites for my favorite vampire ever! (Unless she converts Nash at some point after Suikoden III. Then he'll be my favorite. Tongue ) But unfortunately, Sierra, too, makes the forum go all weird on me. Sorry; in future efforts--if there are future efforts--I'll make sure they're vertically extended rather than horizontally.
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd37...prites.png

Anyway, in the ripped and unformatted things I've got on my hard drive, I have various NPCs--ones not covered in the earlier post on NPCs--and especially things like the dying NPCs at Ryube, since I'll be needing those to animate that section of the drama CD, so if anyone is interested, I can get those ready at some point, too.

In any case, I hope I've done everything correctly? This site has been very helpful for me, and I'd like to be helpful back, if I can. Smile
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by SierraLatkje - 11-20-2011, 12:45 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-21-2011, 06:20 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-23-2011, 09:36 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 11-29-2011, 09:25 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-01-2011, 04:31 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-01-2011, 03:02 PM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-05-2011, 05:40 AM
RE: Suikoden and Suikoden II assortment - by Dazz - 12-06-2011, 06:51 AM