Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(PSP) Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
I'm not sure what the policy is on double posting, but it's been awhile and editing my last post (again) won't mark it as having anything new (I think...).

In any case, I have some free time today (and perhaps more again soon), and I've begun ripping the larger, cutscene/battle sprites... but I've got a few questions/problems.

For starters, I can't find the cutscene/battle sprites for the regular Unlosing Ranger.

On top of that, I'm not sure what the policy is on spoilers. For anybody who's played the game at least half way, there's a fairly significant spoiler for Etranger. I personally knew it from the start, but I can't say for certain that everybody else did... so I'm not sure how I should approach this.

And on the note of Etranger, there was some frames that did not display right with the settings I was using on the rest of the sprites (and she wasn't the only one who I've seen this with). And I get the feeling that mugshots/cut-ins/etc are also stored differently, as I can't get any of THOSE to display right either...

This is just a few of the hang-ups I've been running into today. I was hopping to hit the ground running, but instead I hit the ground - rolled out of control - and ended up face-first in the dirt...

Any input would be greatly appreciated...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: (PSP) Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman - by QCC - 08-06-2011, 06:28 PM