Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(PSP) Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
I decided to post these, as I've been trying to pick up (and practice) sprite ripping and this game is not on the site...

This is my first post and my first submission, so I'm just sort've winging things here. If there's any problems, my apologies. I'll do what I can to fix anything that needs fixing.

Fun fact: I made an effort to retain the palettes from the game in the PNG itself. So if you open it in a program that supports palettes (such as GraphicsGale), the palette will be available to manipulate to your liking. Easy recoloring...

[Image: zhp.png]

Main Characters
[Image: pirohiko_icon.png][Image: etranger_icon.png][Image: dangerama_icon.png][Image: noa_icon.png]

NIS Cameos
[Image: laharl_icon.png][Image: etna_icon.png][Image: flonne_icon.png][Image: asagi_icon.png]

I've got the Dengeki Collab characters already ripped, I just need to put some finishing touches on them. They'll be coming soon, among others most likely...

EDIT: Looks like Photobucket resized the Etranger sheet on me... if anybody knows of a solution, I'd be very appreciative... Nevermind.

Messages In This Thread
(PSP) Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman - by QCC - 07-21-2011, 12:43 AM