Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] TMNT M.U.G.E.N Fighting Game Project
Hi everyone!

I'am working on a TMNT Fighting Game on the mugen engine (which most of you might know, for the others -> its a engine to create fighting games Tongue )

Most of the sprites will be from Turtles in Time, but in addtion to that tons of edited sprites from other TMNT Games from various systems.

I will be kept qiute classical not to extrem concerning Ultramoves and stuff like new Fighting games.

The controls for the characters will be:
- 3 Basic Attacks (weak, middle, strong)
- Taunt
- 3 Special Moves
- 2 Intros (one normal Intro, one Based on the "homestage" of the character
- 1-2 Winposes
- Some Winquotes
- maybe 1 Super Special move (thougth about somthing like the Panic Attack in Tournament Fighters SNES)

Every character will have his own stage.

I'am still not sure who will get in the roster (many are allready definitly in, but I might add some others)
Some characters might only appear in the Backgrounds:
[Image: BACGROUNDCHARS.png]

I'am planning to make coustom get-hit states for Ice/Shock/Oooze Attacks for each character (like in Turtles in Time)
[Image: Mike.png]

I will take a looooong time too finish because of busy real life + I'am currently switching to a newer version of Mugen.

Here are some Screenshots:
[Image: tmntmugentsmove.png]
[Image: streetstage.png]
[Image: tmntstage13.png]
[Image: tmntstage09.png]
[Image: tmntstage11.png]
[Image: tmntstage06.png]
[Image: Tmntstage3.png]
[Image: newnewtmnt1.png]

I'll keep you updated!

P.S. I'am allways looking for spriters who are willing to help (for some move edits and stuff)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] TMNT M.U.G.E.N Fighting Game Project - by 10o - 01-25-2011, 03:06 PM