Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
James Cameron's AVATAR (Mobile Game) Ripping Project - 01/22/2010: Section Update!
Hi,

just about 3 day ago I saw the moving picture and I was really impressed. After informing a bit about the Games available for PS2, iPod, Wii, etc., I found the mobile game. The game itself is really good for a normal cell phone game, because there are a lot of missions, gameplay is good, and you´ve several weapons you can use.

Well, maybe somebody is interested? PM or eMail (mosche11.mil@googlemail.com) me and i will give you game + Emulator.
I found no other way than simply shot screens and remove background pixel for pixel.

Here´s my current work (I started tody)... it is about 5 sheets. Later (for publishing and so on) or in my next post I will make several sheets with better names (and they ´ll be better arranged). E.g. Miscellanous, Jake, Neytiri, Menu and and and.

So here you go:

James Cameron´s AVATAR The Game (Mobile) Section Icon:

[Image: Section%20Icon.png]

Main Things:

[Image: Jake%20Icon.png] [Image: Neytiri%20Icon.png] [Image: Tse-Huk%20Icon.png] [Image: Textbox%20Icon.png] [Image: Miscellanous%20Objects%20Icon.png]

Enemies:

[Image: Viperwolf%20Icon.png]

Miscellanous:

[Image: Loading%20Screen%20Icon.png] [Image: Levels%20Icon.png] [Image: Main%20Menu%20Icon.png] [Image: Intro%20Icon.png]

Also: I would be really happy, if someone could help me. It is even OK if he only removes some pixel or so. But one in such an project is a little bit too less, isn´t it? Smile

[Image: james_camerons_avatar_2.png]

Thank you for reading this thread! Smile

Edit (01/22/2010): I updated the secon time all the sprites. Now the´ve got the copyright to the game itself, which is really need. For changelog I could only say, that I mostly finished Jakesully and the menu stuff. The rest is about 65%. Wink

Edit (12/27/2009): I updated to the latest sprite sheets. Sorry if you are searching for a cheangelog; there doesn´t exist such log, also I don´t imagine creating one. Because I think it is not necessary. Wink
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
James Cameron's AVATAR (Mobile Game) Ripping Project - 01/22/2010: Section Update! - by Mosche11 - 12-25-2009, 10:01 AM