[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Princess (Fantasy Catventure) [Player]
[Image: g7M6D2L.gif]
Other dragons might appear during the card summon attack, like Black Luster. (Original art)
Black Luster is one of the antagonists I created for a very old Game Maker game called Terra Crashers 2. It's fought multiple times and got upgraded as the story went on, with Mk. V being his final and most powerful form. This is the form the latest redesign, and this summon, is based on. Black Luster Mk. V was finished on a space station, but was unsuitable for Earth's gravity due to square-cube law. It's so massive, it'd collapse under its own weight. Despite this flaw, this machine was a major threat even from outer space.
Sure, it's smaller here, but it's merely a projection of a trading card. A projection that does physical damage. You know, Yu-Gi-Oh logic.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Messages In This Thread
RE: Princess (Fantasy Catventure) [Player] - by NICKtendo DS - 07-14-2016, 06:06 PM