Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shanoaaaa!
[Image: Shanoaq4zz.png]
New version, fixed a few minor things like inconsistent lightsourcing and the awkwardness of her leg.

Quote:Dude, you are excellent at this style
Thanks man, ts basically a combination of the old mega man style I used to do and of my newer castlevania styles, so thus far its all going good Big Grin

Quote:It's pretty good, but maybe try to give the face more definition, if it's even possible considering the size of the face.
I've tried, but unfortunately I couldn't add much of any definition without making it look either awkward or ridiculous. /:

Quote:Pretty nice, although shading on the blue thing hanging in front of her legs (sorry, I don't know how it's called) is a bit jaggy.
Yeah, I hate how the blue loincloth/robe/front of the dress came out. I've tried messing with it but to no avail; maybe some other time.

C+C on the new version?
New version, fixed a few minor things like inconsistent lightsourcing and the awkwardness of her leg.

Thanks man, ts basically a combination of the old mega man style I used to do and of my newer castlevania styles, so thus far its all going good Big Grin

Quote:It's pretty good, but maybe try to give the face more definition, if it's even possible considering the size of the face.
I've tried, but unfortunately I couldn't add much of any definition without making it look either awkward or ridiculous. /:

Quote:Pretty nice, although shading on the blue thing hanging in front of her legs (sorry, I don't know how it's called) is a bit jaggy.
Yeah, I hate how the blue loincloth/robe/front of the dress came out. I've tried messing with it but to no avail; maybe some other time.

C+C on the new version?

C+C on the new version?

EDIT: Hahahaha what the fuck it posted my post thrice
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Shanoaaaa! - by PrettyNier - 01-02-2009, 03:17 PM
RE: Shanoaaaa! - by LilGrim1991 - 01-02-2009, 03:36 PM
RE: Shanoaaaa! - by Deathbringer - 01-02-2009, 03:47 PM
RE: Shanoaaaa! - by Previous - 01-02-2009, 05:28 PM
RE: Shanoaaaa! - by PrettyNier - 01-02-2009, 10:04 PM